Archived Playbook

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Playbook

I've been using TCU's, but would like to make the switch to Florida's. Does anyone mind if I make the switch now, as opposed to waiting until next season? Thanks.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If it fits your team, which it should because its yours, I'm cool with it

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

I would rather prefer you using your team playbook

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

are we all supposed to use our teams playbook? Ive been using a different one since last years game lol..I think I switched a couple times too

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That was the purpose of the scouting report section. Not alot of guys posted the information in there. Trying to keep the sim aspect (and giving your opponent a heads up) of what to expect.

We'll get it right next season, pinky promise

6. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

It wouldnt have mattered anyway for me...my whole strategy changed after the first week of the season lol...hell after the first half

7. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

TCU's playbook is a spread. I think the understanding was that was long was the pb style is similar, then that is cool. I will be making the switch to Florida and will update that in my scouting report thread.

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yea as long as it's similar it's cool, I was saying that you can switch playbooks and I prefer you using your teams playbook over similar one.

9. BG

BG On The Rize!

Since we are the "Coaches" of our teams, shouldn't the playbook fit our gamestyle instead of the the real playbooks. I ask because I may want to go more of a spread type offense with my team who runs a balanced set. I ask because recruiting wise, I am going to recruit players to fit my scheme rather than their current one. It will take several years to accomplish this, but can I start implementation now? If we have to keep the same or similar playbooks, I would have picked a team that displayed this rather than stick with the team I had last game to make the conferences even out! Just wondering!

10. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

switching playbooks down the line is fair game. The rules are flexible regarding this but being transparent on a playbook change is very important. Dont want to see Boise St using the Georgia Tech playbook this season or the next few seasons, especially just out of the blue.

11. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

If I change to GT playbook end of season whats wrong with that?

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

just dont use it against me lol

13. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Lol naw that's not my style