Playbooks?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Aug 26, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Playbooks?

just wondering what playbooks everyone is running? I for one am still trying to find a PB that fits me lol!

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I use South Carolina's pb on offense. The Ace stuff is really good because of the different passing routes it has and it's versatility. It has a good variety of passing in shotgun and has some nice screens as well. Then it has two formations of I in case I want to pound it. Overall it is a very nice and balance pro playbook.

On defense I go with the 4-3. I have run a multiple before but I am more comfortable with just the 4-3.

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

i use FSU's multiple and run a 3-4 on d

4. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

I run USC on O. I like all the different Ace formations and about 5 different I formations. On D I go with the basic 4-3

5. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

I've just been using the Miami playbook- is there a big difference between two pro-style playbooks like Miami's and say South Carolina like someone mentioned?

6. OregonGunner

OregonGunner Walk On

There are definitely differences in the formations and plays. Some will be similar and others can be largely different. I remember playing with Miami's playbook and thinking that it was close to USC's but definitely had certain plays added/subtracted.

I think it is all about comfort. Once you play with one playbook for a while you get used to the plays and how to find them fast.