1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Playbooks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Jul 13, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Has the deadline passed for changing pb's? I'm still searching offensively. Also, I played my 1st game on 4-3 out of habit. Had full intention of running 3-4 like TN is running IRL.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Deadline will be for Week 2, since this is when user games start for the season.

• Like Like x 1
  3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I am disappointed that Iowa is still using an old KOK playbook. We are in the Greg Davis era. I would like to find a playbook that is like his style, but he has been gone from Texas for a couple years now, so I will have to do some digging to find what I need. Maybe once I see them on the field this year, I will be better suited to find a PB that fits the team.

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

What style/formations you looking for? I plan on hitting the pb front pretty hard after work. I'll let ya know if I find anything.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Try Oklahoma, I think it is a pretty good representation.

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will do that Frisk. Interesting the ratings and rosters so far. Poor Canzeri.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

really? I thought Canzeri was way overrated at 86 ovr. Remember in Adam Robinson and Jewel Hampton's prime they were only a 89

• Like Like x 1
  8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

No, I think Canzeri is overrated. Hell, I think the whole roster is overrated for the most part. I mean Canzeri was pretty much a lock for RB1, then got hurt again.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
  9. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

For the record, I moved to a 3-4 before Week 3 game. Not certain if deadline of Week 2 meant before Week 2 or by the end of Week 2. Sticking with Ole Miss' offense.

• Like Like x 1