Playclock Issue

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Kasper, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Playclock Issue

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but hope EA knows about this:

Playclock disappears mid game for no reason. A member of our dynasty said he waited a full minute and game clock was still running.

Needs ta be fixed!

2. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

alot of clock problems, had alot of plays where id run out of bounds and it doesnt stop the clock.

among other weird bugs... like missing a field goal only to have it turn over on downs yet get the ball going the other direction... that was a weird one, f'd with my head a bit being on 6 tylenol pm's

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

keep in mind college football changed the clock rule a couple of years ago ...

So if you went out of bounds before the last two minutes of the half, the clock should have started shortly after the ball was put down.

4. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

o crap good point forgot all about this

5. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I found a major clock f up. I was milking the clock down to kick a game winning field goal. I run off tackle to the left to get the ball back into the middle of the field. A 2 yard carry, and my RB lays hurt on the ground. Its showing him hurt on the ground as the last 10 seconds tick off. I'm trying to call timeout but it won't let me because its stuck showing the guy laying there on the ground. Time ticks away and we head to overtime. Talk about a major disaster. Thank goodness I was in a tie game kicking to win and not down.

6. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Another issue in my opinion is how fast the offense can get to the line, the computer always seems to put god mode on in the last 2 minutes, marching right down the field without taking hardly any time off the clock. After a 40 yard play the offense wouldn't be able to get to the line and hut the ball with only 1 or 2 seconds coming off the clock.

Just my two cents