Player Availability

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Jul 10, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Player Availability

I need all OFFL Mid-Major players to include in their signature when they are available to play user games and post that same information here.

Thanks!

User Game Availability:
    Weekdays: Normally 9pm-1am (CEN), Just Ask...
    Weekends: Varies, Just Ask...

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I work in a bar so my availability varies but I usually schedule through text message. somedays are available up until 7 pm CST and then after 3 am. Somedays after 8 up to whenever.

3. shane79013

shane79013 Walk On

available pretty much whenever except before 4pm on wednesdays.

4. MaxAttack360

MaxAttack360 Walk On

I'm always available before 1 pm and after 12 a.m. CST on all days, and then various times in between there depending on the day.

5. DirtycashDylan

Nice to see I'm not the only night owl. We should try to match up conferences to schedules. night people in MWC, Evening people in Wac and Day people in C-USA or however you want to do it? Whatdya think commish?

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

That is an interesting idea but I'm confident we'll do just fine letting users pick their teams from any of the three conferences...We'll only be advancing on THU and SUN nights so that should give all of us a chance to match up our user games and get them in with no worries.

7. DirtycashDylan

Yeah, only advaning twice a week should give us plenty of time. I'm in another OD that will advance at least once daily :eek:. It was great last year when I worked 2 days a week but now, not so much. It's an all-user conference too.

8. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Wow! Advance daily and it's all user v. user games? Insane...

9. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

I too am a night owl....and another okie

10. Steamrolle

Steamrolle Guest

being unemployed right now, i can fit in anytime really =p

11. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I'm your basic nine-to-fiver so I'm available in the evenings. Generally after 6PM Mountain time.

12. The Brunsons

The Brunsons Guest

I'm available weekdays after seven eastern time and weekends are open for the most part.

13. prinny297

prinny297 Walk On

I'm available almost all day everyday until the next semester starts, when it does I'll update with my schedule.

14. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

@ballsout

Hey balls,

I just got notice of a work I have to be out of town for starting Monday 8/10/09 through Wednesday 8/12/09. As this is our rivalry game and its our first user game I would like to try to schedule a time that works with you.

I can play after we advance Sunday (10p central) night or I can play when I get back from my meeting on Wed Night(again, probably 10p Central).

And a last ditch time would possibly be Thursday night maybe if Jheb doesn't advance till after we finish.

Thoughts? I'll PM you too

15. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It's better to just start a new thread in this "Game Scheduling" sub-forum for your user game and you guys can use that thread to set things up.