1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Player Lock?

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jmillhimes, Jul 13, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Player Lock?

Archie and others who have this game...

Will there be issue's with Player Lock? I watched a video from an OS guy and it appears to have the same implications as 09 did. If a player locks on as a FS os SS, there are several picks. Guy had 5 on Heisman....WOW. Didnt know if you guys seen this when you were playing.

2. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I've rarely used player lock, but when I have it's been mostly as a DL, so I can't say how effective it is as the FS. I'd imagine that if you have a very good FS, then you would be able to make alot of plays using it though.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I have only played as MLB and DT.

I haven't picked anything off yet, but I suck at coverage. Let one of the stick jocks try some FS action.

4. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Me to. I like playing as a DL alot more. For god sakes, Why is it 98 degree's outside at 8:00am??? Here we are baking 24/7 and NYC has yet to see 90 degree's this year??

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It's usually in the 90s this time here in Colorado, but on 2 separate days last week, it was 69 degress when I got to work at 9AM. I was loving that!