Archived Player Of The Month

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gabeastmode, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Player Of The Month

For our first installment of Player Of The Month goes to :

Where now in week 5 and Alabama not playing like last year national champs, but there playing with great potential to be better than last year. The player thats holding the team together after coming off a lost to the mighty Florida gators is Greg McElroy. As of now Greg is 93/143 attempts 1377 yards, and 10 td's 1 int. How can you not have this guy up heisman? Comments from his head Coach Nick Saban " I feel like he deserves it the kid is coming to work everyday to get better, and help this team win another BCS title". Camera's rushed Mark Ingram as he was leaving the practice facility after a couple hours watching game film. Ingram was then asked how do he feel about Greg being player of the month? "I happy thats my qb man!!! Just playing I' not going to cry lie T.O ... He deserves it hes playing well on the field and off leading us I mean he does has the best stats out as of now !" Then the man of the hour step out and sd his face. Greg comments "I thought Soph Matt Barkley of Soutern Cal had him beat by a long shot he's playing great and just beat a great team Boise St at the blue field thats hard to do". That will be it for this player of the month congrats to Greg McElroy good job !

[​IMG]

2. BG

BG On The Rize!

I object! Isn't this supposed to be a user player?

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Especially after the Florida Gators pasted his ass.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah kind of but then that would just go to Michael Floyd, nobody was stoppin' that dude

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I can't wait for Mr. Floyd to come to L.A., week 13, he will go home broken like a bungee jumper who jumped without the rope.......

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Man ol' boy is a quiet assassin... I didn't even realize he was doin' me like that... I would of doubled him the whole time

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I think Spectacular Catch has alot to do with it. Some players are virtually impossible to stop one on one if they have a high SPC rating. It also depends on their style too. Rojo SpC is best on slant routes in the end zone. He will one hand that hoe with ease. He can jump too. In another dynasty (AA difficulty) Im in this guy used Nebraska and kept running toss plays. Like 10 in a row. He picked a formation with 4 WR's in tight and he used formations subs and put 2 TE's and 2 Fb's at the Wr positions to block. Its almost cheese because u cant stop it, without run commit. So all I did to counter was kill him with PITT's J. Baldwin. Everytime he blitzed or moved his safety that was covering JB I would throw a fade. Baldwin caught every one. He had 15 catches and like 6 TD's lol.

9. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Lol wow 6 TD's...I think Notre Dame QB is nice

10. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

(y) Great post GA!

For next months addition lets get a user controlled player of the month.

I think Floyd should get it as well. He's a beast. If I was playing Notre Dame I'd make sure I kept the ball out of his hands.

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

DOnt worry Tubb youll get your fill of Floyd just like the rest, and by the way who needs a rope when you can fly

[​IMG]

12. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

sorry about that drunken you being rob out of player of the month but nice pic

13. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Year :1 Volume:2 (POM)

Hello folks and where back to present the Player Of The Month. Congrats to M. Floyd hands down this guy was a beast for the entire season so far.

[​IMG]

M.Floyd outstanding player currently #1 in the heisman race which im sure that no matter how Notre Dame finish he will have the award. As of week 11 Floyd has 62 rec 1499 yards, 24.1 avg rec, 13 td's, 69 yards longest, 166.5 yards a gm, only 8 drops. His stats alone tell you what kind of play he is. This should be his last year because I don't see the reason why he should stay around any college level talent. Mr. Floyd is also currently #4 in the Walter Camp award , and #1 for Biletnikoff award.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.