Player of the Week: Week 1

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by NeuroticTruth, Apr 25, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    Offensive Player of the Week
    [​IMG]
    HB Reggie Bush
    8 Car, 35 Yards, 3 TDs, 4 Rec, 85 Yards, 1 TD

Week one always has a different feel to it. Teams are either trying to get settled back in after the long offseason, trying to adjust to new personnel, trying to adjust to new schemes, or maybe they're just trying to find an identity. Find an identity the Dolphins did on the back of QB Matt Flynn and HB Reggie Bush. In a game that featured over 800 yards of total offense between the two teams, no one man stood out more then Reggie Bush. His 31 yard reception for a TD helped spark a Miami team to 28 straight points (21 of which came on through Reggie Bush) as they rallied to knock off the Steelers late in the 4th quarter, 42-34.​
    Defensive Player of the Week
    [​IMG]
    CB Asante Samuel
    2 INTs, 1 Defensive TD​
    Atlanta was in Philly in week one in a game that had "Game of the Week" written all over it. On paper these are two of the most evenly matched teams in the league. From start to finish, the game didn't disappoint. After going into half time trailing 6-0, the Eagles desperately needed a spark. Little did they know the spark they would get would come from an opposing player. On the back of four Matt Ryan interceptions, the Eagles were able to rally in the 3rd quarter, ripping off 17 straight points. The rally was capped off by Asante Samuel, who would step in front of an arrant Matt Ryan toss (one of his two interceptions on the day) and take it 26 yards to the house. In the end, it would prove to be enough as the Eagles held on to beat the Falcons, 24-16.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Just as an FYI on how I do these, I dont always just pick the guys with the biggest numbers. If you want that, go look at XFN :p. I try to find the guys who had the biggest impact on their teams victory.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Nice Work Nt i always read these when you do them in HK,well not always lol ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

Reggie might be on this a lot. He carries that dolphin offense. Far to little carries against the steelers super run d though

Although he ripped a 37 yard run to seal the game. Reggie for MvP

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

love it

• Like Like x 1