Player or Players you are most looking forward to playing with next season...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Nov 3, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Player or Players you are most looking forward to playing with next season...

Doesnt nesscarily have to be a incoming freshman.....?

Mine is surprisngly , Senior QB Rob Metheny... he reminds me of Verica ( my first starting QB at Virginia) they have similar ratings and size... add in WR Corey Nicholson who has size and speed, hopefully his hands come along a bit...

Defensively, Terrence James my OLB.... at 6'5 235 pounds with 4.5 speed, he can be a terror off the edge for the next two seasons....

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

What is a Hokie?

The origin of the word "Hokie" has nothing to do with a turkey. It was coined by O. M. Stull (class of 1896), who used it in a spirit yell he wrote for a competition.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

that is more of a dig at Sanders since i know he is a huge Hokie fan and he runs iwth Va Tech in the TTII and i run with Virginia... rivals....

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I think I'm really looking forward to the continued development of So LB Tyrell Woods. He was a nice surprise this season and has what seems like unlimited potential.

True Frosh Matt Bingham has been sitting this year but is expected to get touches next season. I think he could be a game changer. Another true frosh that actually saw the field this year is WR Lance Banks, who I think really started coming into his own after injuries forced him to step up early.

5. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Two guys. Maurice Turner's progression as the starter as been phenomial. He threw as many TD to INT's as a true Frosh, then this year he as twice as many TD's to INT's, hopefully it continues next year.

Ray Rowe at HB. We will have a three headed monster next year with Paris Pierce having the speed to go to the house on any play. Adam Joesph running in between the tackles this year, and finally Ray Rowe will be the complete back. His awarness is off the charts for a freshman, and he should have the speed to run around defenders or the power to run over them.

6. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Im looking forward to a full season with Terrance Morris. He started to run the option really well, and then got hurt mid season, hopefully that won't happen again. His passing ratings need a good bump from the offseason, so Im hoping for a solid progression.

Also, looking forward to a season with JT Green who redshirted this year due to poor progression and a pretty disappointing freshman season. Hopefully he is ready to contribute this season.

Defensively Im looking forward to seeing Patrick Brown after a year of juice and the weights. He only played half a season and finished in the top 4 of tackles, he and Matt Washington are going to fly to the ball next year at OLB.

Finally the duo of Randall Carroll and Morrell Presley at WR and TE respectively need to have big years for UCLA to be successful. Though Im losing a ton of seniors, only 4 start, so Im bringing back 18 starters, and a good looking recruiting class, so things are looking for UCLA.

7. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Eugene Holloway, my SO(RS) OLB. This was the first year he saw any playing time after being redshirted and a :3stars: recruit. What does he do? 108 tackles. Cannot wait to see how this beast (6'5" appox. 230) develops!

8. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Are we sure these guys are coming back??? Carroll is a 98, take the leap buddy, go play somewhere where your skills are valued, like the pros. And I fricken hate playing against Presley, he is a 96 I believe so there is no talking him back and he has put up solid numbers, he also need to go to the pros; you can best believe that is the first place I'm going after we advance to players leaving, right after I check Brown, the WR for the Bulldogs.

Def looking forward to wrecking shop with Holland again this season, he is a little pissed that he totaled 141 tackles (134 after he became a starter in game 3) and did not even make 2nd team all-american?! Word on the street is he wants 160 this season. And my HB Lawrence this season, been a stud for 2 years now but he is a RS Jr. and is ready to make a big splash on the national scene. Oregon has already made plans to put up another billboard in time square a-la Joey Harrington hyping this guy.

9. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I have no idea if Presley is coming back, same with Carrol, but Presley was hurt for 5 games this year, and Carroll didn't have a great season with the team going to an option offense.

Im going to try and keep a more balanced offense next year, but still want to run the option more than I did this year.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm looking forward to TJ Hodge taking over at fullback. He showed potential in stints while Richard Watson was hurt.

11. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

To be honest, I'm looking forward to a 5-star QB I red-shirted this season. He has unreal THP and THA numbers.

It is probably me, but McCoy has not lived up to his potential.

I am probably going to lose both RB (one is a senior), my TE (Junior), WRs, and most of my defense. So it will be a rebuilding year.

However, I'm going to start McCoy, but play the r-freshman QB a few drives a game.

12. theSANDMAN215

damn. JT Green torched me his freshman year.

13. theSANDMAN215

141 tackles!! damn!! My MLB who I control had just over 100. I was surprised as I never thought I racked up that many tackles. I guess when teams pass all over me, I have to make tackles some how!