1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Player Profile: WR - Kenny Lewis (Jr)

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Dec 15, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

By far the best receiver I have ever had ratings wise. Jeff Ellis was very dominant at VTECH in NCAA 2010 but if I have this guy for 2 more seasons I would expect some professional whoring stats.

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lets just hope he breaks a leg....literally

3. jfosh

jfosh Super

and he is a home town boy

4. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

holy shit...he makes that Jackson guy I had on Oklahoma in NCAA 09 look like a chump

High injury rating too, he'll be on the field...A LOT

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lol jackson was a beast though. JMS didn't have the QB to give him the ball like that

6. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

When Kenny was a freshman Phillips was at QB and could not throw a deep ball. Lewis would get open but Phillips would constantly over throw him. Now Tony Fox is at the helm and he throws a beautiful deep ball. When he was in he had a great connection with Lewis but then he got hurt.

This season will be the Lewis and Fox show with a litte David Jones sprinkled on top.