player progression

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by hoppedupford, Nov 20, 2011.

1. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

I love the player progression on my team. Not sure why CB C. Webster went from 90 to 87 and my LOLB M. Boley went from 80 to 77 though. Pierre Paul is now at 88 OVR and 99 ACC he is going to be a beast next season. Oh wait he already was a beast. Anyone else happy or disapointed about there player progression.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

For the most part, I like my progression. Cam is now at 83 OVR, J. Stewart is up 87, my DTs got boosted a few points. Routt dropped a few points, but I expected that.

3. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I like mine! AP went from 97-> 99 and a lot of my young CBs went up. OL progressed well too. Rudolph (TE) went up 8 points!There was really only one way for this team go and that was up:)

4. GovernedSpy

GovernedSpy Walk On

Gronkowski 95 haha beast :) overall have a very strong pats side

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Falcons had some ups and downs...

My two offensive rookies had decent increases in Julio Jones and Jacquizz Rodgers.
    My Oline took a big drop as Clabo dropped 7 points and McClure dropped 4.

My DBs took a hit as Robinson and Hayden both dropped a couple of points.

Turner remained virtually the same as did Gonzalez which I felt fortunate about.

Roddy had a 1 point increase.

My safeties didnt move much nor did my D Line.

My LB stayed virtually the same with Weatherspoon getting a little bump.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Bills

Mallet progressed nicely for me, as did Spiller.

Surprisingly, Donnie Avery stayed about the same and will continue to be a viable weapon for us. Steve Johnson progressed slightly - a lot of the backup WR's really jumped up and may be serviceable now like Donald Jones and Marcus Easley - we'll see.

On the offensive line, just about everyone stayed the same or progressed - most happily LT Demetrius Bell who really jumped up and is a servicable tackle now.

On defense, Kyle Williams stayed the same and obviously Marcel Dareus took a huge jump so hopefully he can be a force. I don't think Brandon Graham progressed much at LE so that will be something we have to monitor. LB is a complete crapshoot - the OLBs Merriman and Ingram went down, future starter MLB Kelvin Sheppard got a nice bump.

In the secondary, McKelvin bumped up a couple and Terrance McGee stayed about the same - rookie Aaron Williams moved up a tad and should be a nice piece back there. Jairus Byrd went up a tad and all the young safeties went up significantly for us.

Honestly - nothing really noteworthy outside of Mallet, Spiller, Demetrius Bell, Marcell Dareus and Kelvin Sheppard.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Suh 99 overall HAAA