Player Ratings

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by hoppedupford, Nov 28, 2011.

1. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

Why do I have 2 different sets of player ratings? I have 1 set of player in roster management and another set in depth chart. The player ratings in roster management are much better than the ones in depth chart. so what ratings will be playing under?

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I told you depth chart

3. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

you told me ont thing the other guy said another

4. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

what the hell are the ratings in roster management

5. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Whats so different?

6. hoppedupford

hoppedupford Walk On

My player ratings are much higher in roster management than what they are in depthchart.

7. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Ya I went and looked at a few guys and noticed some differences. Why is that?

8. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

glitch

9. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

So when we are looking at XFL players we are looking at player management numbers and not depth chart numbers...

Buyer Beware?

10. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

I think someone is mistaken here...depth chart numbers on my team shows OVR numbers for my players LAST SEASON, prior to progression/regression. The true numbers are what you see in player management as well as XFN.

11. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I got my info from Gngsta, who sweared up and down it was depth chart...

I havent checked this one, but in the GMFL my depth chart ratings werent the same as the previous year, but usually somewhere in between

• Like Like x 1
  12. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

The depth chart numbers arent the same as last year, i know that for a fact because of my player ratings being different. I read a post by EA that explained it. It is the depth chart though, let me look for the post.

13. JSimms

If it's depth chart....then you're telling me that NONE of my players progressed, and they all stayed the same?? Having a hard time believing that to be true, unless there is a glitch in the system. Meanwhile, my player management screen matches XFN perfectly....For example, my 22-yr old CB Culliver was a 69 last year, and is now a 73 on XFN and on player management screens, yet he is still a 69 on depth chart.

14. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

XFN pulls it off the team management is why they match up. The question is if the team management or the depth chart is correct. I would definitely prefer if the team management was correct.

15. JSimms

It just seems like common sense to me...I have a fairly young team; there is no way that NONE of my players progressed, which is what would be the case if depth chart overall's are correct. And after taking a closer look...none of my players regressed according to depth chart either. I'm just hoping that the masses are off base here, because if not, it looks as though progression/regression is not a part of OF this year.

16. Brandon S.

Not to sound like a jerk but is there anyway you didnt memorize every players ratings and notice the change? My depth chart shows changes in ratings.

17. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

I know my guys progressed/regressed in the GMFL, and it was different in both team management and depth chart

18. JSimms

Could be possible...and frankly, I'm not going to complain if you are correct. All of my "old guys" remained the same according to depth chart, so on that front it's going to be a positive. One question though - since player management and XFN do not match what these players are really going to be, then how the hell do we know what ratings the FA's we're bidding rediculous dollars for are going to be rated when plugged into a depth chart??! lol

19. Brandon S.

We dont. haha its an issue i faced in a separate league as well