Player you are most looking forward to seeing develop throughout their career?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Feb 17, 2011.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Basically just post a player your think could really blossom, with time.....

Offensively -- HB Adam Joseph... at 6'4 237 lbs with 90 speed he is quite simply a bowling ball with legs....

Defensively -- CB Russ Perry.... started at RCB and grabbed a pick in his first game... dropped a couple more... hopefully the drops are a pattern of things to come....

2. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Offense - HB D. James - My first [​IMG]HB I recruited. He is now my starter as an 82 ovr Fr Rs. In his first game of the season he amassed 173 yards and is off to an awesome start. At mid to upper 80s in spd, agi, and acc he doesnt have blazing speed like Bullock did. However, he is very good in almost all of his running attributes and of course will only get better with time. He went up 5 in the offseason, so that gives us good hope for his future potential.

G - Markeith Latimer Fr Rs 83 ovr. Markeith makes his start this season and should be a stalwart guard starting for us all 4 seasons. He is very athletic for an olineman with 76 spd, 78 agi, and 89 acceleration. This should allow him to get up the field pulling on run plays to lead the way for James. he is also strong at 89 str and may turn into the best olineman we have had

Defense - I have several here. Fr Rs DE Jefferson is a 79 ovr and starter. In game 1 he racked up 4 sacks while not being user controlled. he has a great first step and 92 rating on finesse moves and 82 block shedding and a 6'6 frame. His performance gives us high hopes.

MLB Dustin Morris 82 ovr. He started last season as a true freshman, and had a solid year. He has great lateral movement with 90 agi and 91 acc and has big hitting ability. Been great at getting to the HB in the backfield

SS/FS Michael Hawk 82 ovr FR Rs. His speed and range allowed us to give him the start over the slower but better rated Johnson. He has good speed and is a great tackler.

Those 3 freshman/soph defenders are better than many of my senior starters in past seasons. They will be the core of our defense going forward that will hopefully break the trend of weaker Miss St D's of the past few years.

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

FSU:

Offense: WR Booby Brooks - He is a freshman right now & probably won't see the field this year unless some guys go down, but he has great jumping abilities & good route running skills. Depending on how he looks next season he might redshirt & be ready to go the following year.

Defense: CB Bryan Madison - Bryan has outstanding speed & ACC. He also great in man & zone coverage. He's only a sophomore & he my best DB on the roster as far as skills go.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Eric Jackson, my QB. He's a senior now, but he's started at South Carolina since his freshman year. He's now a 95 overall QB.

In my current freshmen class, probably my 5star RB I redshirted this season. He'll probably only stay a couple years, but those will be fun.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Right now I don't have a premier player on my roster. I have been getting by with strategically planned depth by recruiting 3 star recruits in to my scheme. Hopefully this season or next season I can bring in a top notch skilled player but it really depends on who my competition is.

6. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

My best prospect right now is RS Soph WR James Lawrence, he moved into the starting role after I realized Doug Bennett can't catch and performed well against Sanders tonight. RS Soph HB Craig Pittman should turn out to be solid as well, but I'm looking forward to bring in some of my own recruits the next couple of year and watching them develop. I've got my eye on a couple of 4* recruits this season so hopefully I can get them and they will develop nicely.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    On Offense it has to be TE Mark Williams. Mark was the best TE in the country last year and fits the mold of Coach Drifter's offense. It's been 5-6 years since we've had a good TE. Thanks to the transfer of Nick Lowe, Mark Williams plays the weak side TE this year and then moves into the feature role next year.

on defense it's LB Bobby Flynn. Terrance Perry is all but certain to pack up for the NFL draft after this year, which means Flynn will be the hoss in the middle of the D. He's learning OLB this year just so we can get him on the field. So far, he's doing great.

8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I have thorouhghly enjoyed playing with TJ Ray a FS that is a RS Sophmore that is out of this world good. Unfortunately he is hurt now, but before then he was crushing guys on defense.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Offense:
    probably wont play much the next 2 yrs, but QB Kelvin Williams he has 99 thp and 82 tha so by the time he starts it should be high 80 tha. not to mention his 81 spd.

Defense:
    Leigh Bennett is just the monster i was looking for.. He is going to be really scary esp. if he stays all 4 yrs..

10. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

With my #1 RB Stratton going down on injury, I have explored my RB depth a bit more. RSFR Keith Webb is going to be an impressive back. I look forward to seeing him develop throughout the next few seasons

11. JrRawlins

add my recruit Mark Collins to my list.....

and fuckin Russ Perry got fried to lose a game....FML....
    [​IMG]

12. JrRawlins

Russ Perry gives up two more TDS to Vandy....... he is looking at some reduced playing time...

13. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

These guys should be juniors or seniors by now so how did they all pan out? Lawrence and Pittman have both turned out really well for me so far. They are th2 of the best players on my team, and really hold the offense together.

Career Stats
    James Lawrence:
    Receptions Yards Average TD YPG
    142 2490 17.5 23 57.9

Craig Pittman:
    Attempts Yards Average TD YPG
    405 2313 5.7 20 77.1

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Eff Mark Collins and your lucky ass X2.

15. JrRawlins

Joseph was the starting HB for two seasons but Jabari White has overtaken that role from him for the time being..... Joseph should regain his role next season though....

Perry is the slot cb for the bulldogs and he has been very solid inside... he should finish his career in there....

16. JrRawlins

Mark Collins has been everything we hoped... he is the QB of our secondary right now, his size and speed fuels our defense....

17. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Sadly, my 5-star center from last season. I can't think of his name off the top of my head (Go ahead Drifter ...)