Players disappearing?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by SuperBowlNachos, Jul 21, 2010.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Players disappearing?

Anyone have a problem with players going AWOL during a game? They aren't hurt, and I changed up the auto-subs to make sure they weren't tired, I had it down to 60 out/70 in. I wouldn't think after 8 carries a great RB would be so tired his stamina never goes above 70 again.

Just frustrating when my only decent player vanishes at halftime and only gets 8 carries. I at least could have scored double digits maybe had he been in.

2. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Injury notification is iffy at best this year. If this is a dynasty game, see if he's on the injured list after the week advances.

3. BIGFOOT999

BIGFOOT999 Walk On

I saw in your game summary you said your RB flew back to El Paso because he forgot to turn the stove off, I thought you were just being sarcastic! lol

4. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Julio Jones disappeared for me in a non-ranked game. No idea what he was up to. Hanging in the stands? He was IN my depth chart, he just wasnt in plays.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Their was an agent in the stands that owed him some money... you know how them SEC boys get down, lol

6. lukeoverture

lukeoverture Walk On

hahahahaha. this comment actually made me laugh aloud.

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

yeah i'm guessing he got hurt. the games doesn't do a good job at all of telling you when somebody gets injured. and even when Erin "I like to Tango" Andrews comes on, a lot of time you still have no idea who got hurt lol.