players disappearing?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GoBlue10, Aug 8, 2009.

1. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

players disappearing?

Is anyone else experiencing players disappearing during games?

Last game against MSU, my starting HB for no reason was no longer in the game. I went to the injury report and he was not on there. I ran a few more plays and he wasn't returning so I put him as the backup HB. He was missing for the entire 4th qtr.

2. sniperhare

sniperhare Guest

It might be your player substitution settings, they have added a progressive fatigue system into the game which could result in a player being subbed out permanently if his fatigue drops to a certain point.

The game won't allow a given players fatigue to get to 100% or numbers below that. So if you have your sub in numbers at a high level at a certain point the game won't allow your player back in the game.

Although it really seems to affect the backs more than anyone else.

3. Maynard

Maynard Banned

interesting. I didnt have my guys disappear for long, my #4 WR was all of a sudden replaced by a CB for a few plays

if there somewhere in the game where u see the fatigue? i looked at the depth chart once in the past and didnt see anything to indicate how tired the guys were

4. sniperhare

sniperhare Guest

I don't think you can see it, it should trigger if you play a game and set the sliders for sub out at around80-85 and sub in at 90-95. If it hasn't been fixed by a patch that I am unaware of at some point in the second half after a big run and your backup subs in, your starter won't be able to come back into the game.

The sub in out numbers might need to be tweaked though, I usually leave mine at out 80, in 85 for the RBs.

5. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Not sure but I think you can see your players levels at the line of scrimmage just like you see play art or bluff play. I think its RT and down but not 100% sure exactly how to do it without the game in front of me. I might be off base but i think thats the fatigue levels you are looking for.

6. Maynard

Maynard Banned

my guy came back in though. i have subs at the default settings.

this happened the next play after an injury to my #4 WR. A CB came in instead of my #5 WR even though the CB is nowhere on my WR depth chart. It lasted a few plays, so i just figured the guy was tired.

i heard about this glitch though that sniper is talking about. I just havnt seen it where the players dont come back in

7. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

that sucks bc i have my settings pretty high so noone gets tired on the field which i guess is counterproductive bc if i sub often my HB should never get to the point where his fatigue is too low.