Players from other teams you hate playing against..

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by JrRawlins, Dec 3, 2009.

1. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Players from other teams you hate playing against..

Just a small thing to discuss about players you face yearly or every once in a while that gave you fits....

Georgia -- that mfer Brown was a beast.. cant remember his first name
    Georgia -- MLB i think his name is Haynes... from the SEC title game was in my backfield every other play..
    Virginia Tech -- Coles was decent but their tailback from like two years ago was nuts....

USC -- Barkley mfer was ridculously accurate in the two games i saw him...

Georgia Tech's left end... i think his name was King or some shit...

Penn State's entire offensive line from two years ago... never been walled off some many times and saw a back get 6 or 7 yards untouched like that before... shit was unreal...

Texas A&M's offense -- bastids... almost cost me a BCS title.... they were efficent cant remember their tailback's name but he was one of th ebest i have seen....

2. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Every user QB that I play kills me!! PSU can bring in the best run defense in the country year after year but the lack of speed is starting to show when the opponent is running for 40 yards a game and throwing for 400+

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

David Lawrence from Oregon was ridicilous.

Marc Tyler from USC was completely unfair.

Nebraska had a 6'6" 240 lb WR that destroyed me in one game, can't remember his name.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Every player Georgia has ever had, from Green to Murray to Haynes.

Other than that, I more hate playing you all than I hate playing your players. I feel like you guys all do such a great job of getting everything out of players that may even be mediocre that it is really tough.

5. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Puke....

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Everyone gives me fits. QB Turner from Nebraska, any WR at Missouri that is over 6'3'' (I think there are some that are 8'0''), OM's defensive pre-snap button mashing, Sander's defensive pre-snap button mashing, Sander's MLB hidden in between all the button mashing...

I don't know how I win any user games...

7. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Flo's HB's the first few years had me seriously considering trading the game in. And it seems like OM's SS/FS tackle better than other teams LB's. I was talkin to Bondzai about how every team in this dynasty brings it, would love to see how we would stack up against some other dynasties, like T1.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm still having nightmares about AJ Green. That game winning TD he had against me was the start of my downward spiral.

9. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

My new starting WR is 6'7" I think he is a RS Sophmore or JR.