Players gassed after one or two plays?

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by raveneff, Aug 24, 2012.

1. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

Ok, so I just finished playing another game on the demo, probably like my 40th game. And this time everyone got tired after one or two plays. I was using the 49ers vs. Giants on all Madden, left sliders alone except for pass interference and speed threshold. I put ST on 30 and after one play my whole team was a little gassed, light blue to yellow. Second play over half were deep yellow and had second string HB in the game. Same thing was happening on defense. I basically played the whole game with 2nd-4th string players in the game. I swear a few guys were made up on the spot, that's how bad it was. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue at all, or if it's just how I had the settings. One thing I noticed, which I could be imagining it, was when I took longer to call my play the less tired my players became. One instance I ran a ISO, gained 6 yards then called my play with about 32 seconds on the play clock. Ran a quick slant, completed for 9 yards then waited til clock was about 12 seconds because I was trying to find a certain play. After waiting the same players were back to light blue/yellow instead of yellow/orange. I just want to know if I'm going crazy, or if anyone else had this happen.

2. Helios12787

Helios12787 Walk On

I've had the same thing happen to me in the demo about 3 or so times. It seems like something kicks in and causes the fatigue / auto subs to go haywire. I remember at one point I had like Mike Williams at FB and my 4th string RB got most of the carries. Double checked all settings and it wasn't a fatigue setting issue. Just restarted every time I saw this happening (usually can tell in the first few plays when you have 3rd string players in lol).

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

are you guys playing on All-Madden difficulty?

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

5. Emmdotfrisk

lol, thanks Cimmy.

6. Emmdotfrisk

there may be a bug with All-Madden that we are looking into. Please change difficulty to All-Pro and let me know if the problem persists.

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Just trying to help you out because this intrigues me.

8. Emmdotfrisk

I can only imagine you giving me shit

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I know that is what you're accustomed to...but every once and awhile, I try to be a good guy. I'll have to start posting an (*) when I'm trying to be nice. *

• Like Like x 1
  10. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

Well this was the first time it happened. It didn't really bother me at all, so it's not like it's a huge deal. I play All-Madden so it's a challenge. All-Pro is too easy to be fun unless i'm trying a scheme or something.

11. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Sounds somewhat extreme, but i hope fatigue is implemented a little more into the game at some point. To curve no huddle abuse and to make your depth on your team that much more important.

In real NFL games, when there is a streak thrown like 50 yards, Sometimes, you will see that receiver actually go back to the sideline to either catch their breath or save them from having to run back into the hurdle. In madden, you can throw 10 bombs in a row to the same receiver with little fatigue consequence. Not really realistic there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I've had that happen too. Was on All-Madden SF v Giants and I also had 3-4 dozen player injuries during the game, no exaggeration.

13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    There are fatigue sliders this year.

14. raveneff

raveneff Walk On

I wold love to see more fatigue in the game. Its more realistic. I know players utilize thee time in the huddle to take a breather so I thought maybe that's what it was lol just cus when I took longer to call a play they were less tired