Players Leaving *All Read*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Players Leaving *All Read*

We are now advanced into the offseason. We are at players leaving. Remember the rules for persuading. I will post the list of guys leaving that CANNOT be persuaded to stay. Those guys are:

USC - TE Jesse Griffin
    VA Tech- LT Cory Young
    Texas - SS Jared Johnson
    Ohio St - LE Marcus Griffin

Everyone else can be persuaded. Please set ready to advance when are done with you players leaving.

Offseason night is set for Sunday Night at 9 PM EST. See you all there and hop on the mic if you got one (y)

2. Hova

Wow Recchem, enjoy that Safety, He is a beast and left me for you, but I guess he was right, he will only see playing time with you lol

Trojans lose 2 guys to the Pro Draft and 1 Transfer to UCLA. Good news is it frees up 3 Schollys for me to use this offseason.

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Showing my XBox ignorance again, but I've never used the mic, never even pulled it out of the box. How does it work? Does it just plug into the controller?

I guess I could read the directions.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yes the mic plugs into the bottom of the controller.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Taking players from USC...priceless :)

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Bucks manage to get 93 overall FS Mason to stay for his senior year. 95 overall LE Griffin will be leaving for the pro draft, he deserves it. So with one underclassman leaving the Bucks have an extra scholarship to play with...giving them 17 total if I am correct.

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

RS Sophomore MLB, 88 ovr, decided to leave for BYU, this one hurts. We lost our entire starting LB corp to graduation and he was going to be huge for us next year. Tried to get him to stay but he had his mind made up. Also in surprise move Junior WR Lawrence Haas decided to turn pro. He said he would rather get drafted in round 7 then watch QB Culp throw all the INTs again.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami lost 2 juniors to the draft, wide receiver Miller and safety Henry. Miller is unlikely to be drafted so I have no idea why he left early (84 ovr, 87 spd) but Henry's presence will be missed. Henry was expected to be a leader on a very young defense that already loses most of its best players to the draft. Dye, Morgan and Porter all graduated from Miami and are expected to be early draft picks. Cornerbacks Thomas and Nixon, and rising sophomore safety Richardson will need to step up play next season for the defense. In place of Miller the Canes have rising sophomore Reid and several incoming freshmen expected to compete for the top spots.

9. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    HB Marshall decided to stay in Ann Arbor. The loss of Roh and LaLota is huge for the Wolverines.

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Freshman CB Utley decided to transfer due to being redshirted this year. But the hokies wont miss him much as they have been recruiting speed for that position and he seriously lacked that. Im glad he trasfered to Michigan though lol.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    We can cut transfers correct?

12. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

lmao hes a good cover guy just lacks speed

13. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

All underclassmen are back for Oregon, I'm still not sure if that's a good thing with the way last season went.

14. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Lost 5 guys on the defense with an 89 or better rating.

15. Hova

If you guys have done your players leaving then set your status to ready. There is only 1 person left but I am not sure who. If we all finish I can advance to transfers tonight.

16. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I had a FR HB transfer to Wake Forest.