Players Leaving *All Read*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 28, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Players Leaving *All Read*

We are now into Player's Leaving. Offseason Night is scheduled for Sunday Night at 8pm EST. We will adv one stage per day until then, hard advances. Next Advance will be tomorrow at 6PM EST.

The Following players leaving CANNOT be persuaded to stay:

USC - HB Roderick Blake

OHIO ST- WR John James

Please set Ready to Advance when done with each stage then we can advance faster because I know who is finished.

That is all.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm at work till 8 PM, can someone tell me if I have any guys leaving early?

3. Hova

Just CB Arthur Nixon trying to go to the pro-draft

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Guess I'll try swaying him when I get home. Wouldn't be a huge loss because I'm deep at CB but he probably would be my 2nd or 3rd highest rated player next season.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Damn...that's a huge blow to my team....he better get inducted to the HOF

6. Hova

Rhoden is trying to leave as well lol

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

WR Mike Harris had a good sophomore season. He finished with 58 receptions for 970 yards and 13 TD. He also had 15 drops. Harris thought he was ready to go pro until we showed him some game film. He will be back on the Sooners next year for his junior season. Welcome back Mike!

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Rhoden will not leave..I'll use all 10 if I have to, I can't lose my QB...backup can't handle a full season

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

LOL that is pretty funny. Dude should learn to catch or he is going to get ripped apart at the combine. He probably made the right decision to return.

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

WR James and WR Sanders both defer staying and decide to check out the NFL, QB Rhoden decided to perfect his skills one more season with the Buckeyes. The loss of two of OSU's best receivers is only one of many blows this offseason as the Bucks lose 15 players rated 90 or above, at least 5 over 95 and two being 99 overall. Luckily OSU is having a great recruiting year and the slots should be filled decently, especially with some receivers being redshirted during last years preseason.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Miami CB Nixon decides to leave early and enter the NFL Draft. Nixon was a standout cornerback and his skills will be missed. He leaves Miami with 15 career interceptions. A 2 year starter and 3 year contributor for the Canes. Miami also lost senior cornerback Thomas this season, so some new players will need to step up.