Players Leaving - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 4, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have advanced to Players Leaving

Notes:
    -If you missed the carousel, you didn't miss much... zero good jobs really
    -you can either view the "carousel" thread which has every decline/accept in there or hit the "coach changes" thread in the dynasty screen now to see the movement
    -I apologize if a couple of you wanted to just sit in on it. i asked, guys seemed pumped about just moving forward as only a couple of us were even eligible for new positions... so i rolled
    -when i started, i thought we would just force a couple non-qualifiers until we got to the good stuff... however, the good stuff never came. zero good jobs. baylor and maryland o-coordin biggest jobs i saw

BUT... goose did mention something, which i dont think any of us ever noticed. that if you are in the carousel and scroll over to unexpected jobs which list "no candidates yet", apparently you can hit "x" and "apply" for jobs. no idea about this. most didnt. however, the baylor and maryland o-coordin (NOT head jobs) were the only even close to big openings. all the big jobs passed us over in the very beginning...

next year i expect some offers!

2. vatechhokie01

I will advance past players leaving when 11/11 are ready. please mark yourself ready when you are!

3. TJM

TJM Walk On

Who got the Maryland O Coordinator offer? I wouldve tried that unexpected jobs feature. Though ultimately my team was young and glad to be back. Anxious to see progression.

4. vatechhokie01

no idea, cpu snatched it up quick. none of us had offers for it. didnt know about that feature for sure!

5. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Maryland hired Art Briles. Baylor head coach

6. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Players leaving....boring let's advance again we all know are seniors left no one lost an under grad tick tock tick tock.