Players Leaving (Offseason)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

We are now to players leaving. The following players CANNOT be persuaded to stay via the rules:

USC
    CB Byron Moore

Miami
    MLB Shayon Green

Alabama
    MLB Tana Patrick

Everyone else is eligible to return.

Next ADV will be no later than SATURDAY at 10 am EST.

2. Hova

Wow!! 2 blows to USC and to make it worse they transfer to Oregon and UCLA!!

WR Markeith Ambles 85 OVR Transferred to UCLA
    WR Robert Woods 88 OVR Transferred to OREGON

There are 2 young studs for both of you smh

HB Baxter also tried to leave but decided to stay (Thank god)

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Can you post the Penn State players leaving early? Won't be able to check till I get off work.

4. Hova

WR Shawney Kersey - Pro Draft

LE Clint Brown - Transfer (Temple)

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thanks Hova. I will definitely try getting Kersey back but I may let Brown go to open up a scholarship. Going to look at my depth chart. BTW it sucks that you lost 2 of your best returning receivers, especially to conference rivals.

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

lol, not one of my underclassmen wanted to leave

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Michigan does not lose underclasmen to the NFL but losing 15 players rated 80 and above will put a little dent in things in Ann Arbor. No losses greater than that of WR Roy Roundtree and DE Craig Roh.

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Why can't Green stay? ..I will give up recruiting next year to keep him...really don't have a replacement for him...beggin ya here...

In other news Storm Johnson decided to not join the NFL, staying with Miami and CB Vincent Lewis wastes my time and leaves for the lame Auburn Tigers...its a shame that he saw a lot of PT and would have made starter..

9. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Looks like I traded a FR SS for a USC WR.

10. Hova

Terrible trade. And Green is rated 95.

11. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Did anyone have a problem after convincing the guys that wanted to transfer to stay with the dynasty not being available? I have three guys that want to transfer to other schools. I was able to convince two on them to stay but when I go to back out of Players Leaving it keeps telling me that the Online Dynasty is not available. I let it sit for a couple of hours and tried again but still the same thing. I have tried to even just do one at a time but nothing. Any ideas?

12. Hova

It wouldnt let any of my guys who transferred but it uploaded. I think I have heard of that before on this site as being a glitch but not positive

13. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I had to do the convincing one guy at a time and upload after each of them. I did not have a problem after I did each of the guys that wanted to leave early for the NFL. I just never could get it to upload on the guys that were transferring. It is not going to kill me to have the guys leave. The only thing that sucks is that 2 of them are going to Auburn and the other is going to Georgia.

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

I know he is a 95 but I am willing to give up all 5 stars and limit 4 stars to like 6

15. Hova

Losing guys to Auburn isn't a huge deal now, they are CPU controlled now and the roster is in shambles

16. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

So a typical Miami recruiting class then? ;)

17. Hova

lol There will be no exceptions to the rule, except maybe Kickers and Punters that try to leave early

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

F#################CK!

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

Actually a decent class but I think I'm weak at MLB now...guess Samuel has to work double time

20. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

FSU convinces MLB Jeff Luc to return for his junior year. WR Christian Green decides to head south and play for the Hurricanes. Green should be a decent WR for the next couple of years and I had plan on giving him solid playing time. Oh well.

21. Hova

Only Georgia needs to do players leaving and we can advance, everyone else not finished has nobody leaving early (Iowa, Oregon)

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Shawney Kersey is coming back to take a shot at Bobby Engram's career records. I'm not sure how he'll fare as the go-to guy but I like my WR core better with him as a member.

Clint Brown elected to play for Temple. We tried to convince him to stay but he didn't like his chances of playing this upcoming season.

23. Hova

My WR Corps may not be so great now losing 2 key guys and Butler. Thankfully Baxter stayed or I would have been screwed with a new QB starting next season. Looks like alot of us will have new QBs next season.

24. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Got a bit of a controversy in Happy Valley for QB. Robert Bolden (84) and Paul Jones (83) are the favorite but JUCO Ashton Sykes is the wild card in the mix. Quincy Bennet (81) is also in the mix but not likely to see much playing time.

25. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Didn't you have a stud HB from last year's class?