Players Leaving Up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Players Leaving Up

Alabama
    M. Browne 87 JR Draft
    Z. Sampson 87 JR Draft
    S. Wyatt 81 FR Trans-FSU

Colorado
    M. Horner 80 FR Transfer-Neb
    E. Keith 76 FR Trans-UNM

Georgia Tech
    M. Davis 83 JR Draft
    P. Hill 88 JR Draft

Miami
    M. Swanson 93 JR Draft
    B. Hicks 90 JR Draft
    E. BRown 86 JR Draft

Nebraska
    A. Smith P 80 JR Draft
    M. Rust FS 81 SO Trans-Utah
    R. Bonner LOLB 82 SO Trans -TAMU

Oklahoma
    D. Carpenter 90 SO Draft
    A. Monroe 92 JR Draft

Texas
    T. Gatewood 82 SO Trans- Utah

Florida
    A. Hill 86 JR Draft

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players leaving
    A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:
    is > 95 OVR
    is a JR that has won the Heisman
    is a JR or SO(RS) and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR
    Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

Scholarships
    You are only allowed to recruit what you are losing. You cannot go over. So going into the season you will see how many seniors you are losing. So if I'm losing say 15 seniors, I already know I can sign 15 recruits. Here's the catch we will have juniors and rs sophomores leave from time to time. So you are allowed to recruit as many players as you want but never you should not offer scholarships over your Senior numbers unless you are sure they are going to leave.

However if they do not leave or you talk them into staying you lose that spot. Therefore after players leaving if my senior total was 15 and i had 2 leave early I can only sign 17 recruits.

If you go over 1 of your top 3 recruits will be kicked out of school. You will also lose 1 scholarship the next season. If it happens twice you will lose 2 of your top threer ecruits and you will lose 3 schollys. The third time you will be terminated.

You are only allowed to sign 5 5 star recruits. However if you win the National Championship you can add one more 5 star recruit to your current class or your upcoming class.

Penalties for going over 5 star allotment is the same as going over your recruiting space.

Note: Committed players count against your scholarship limit.

3. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

Sdid, can you send me the invite tomorrow? The Slim is scheduled for delivery tomorrow :)

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

already sent it

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Does that Colorado transfer count against me? Never recieved a transfer before and don't know if I can turn them down or not.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My punter stayed and two f@gs left, so I'm good to go