Players Leaving/Welcome

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright guys we are into Players Leaving, if fuzzy wants to keep the rule of being able to persuade anyone to stay then follow that, if not, do what he says.

Give fuzzy as Welcome as commissioner of The Rise. It is now his to freely do as he pleases, so listen to him, he's the big man now. Congrats fuzzy, enjoy!

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Thanks Masler. I really liked the way everything was ran, so I won't be changing much, if anything. I will into more difficult sliders, but I can already hear grumbles from Keller. ;)

3. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

I was wondering about what slider set we were using anyway. There is definitely some room for a little tweaking.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

There is always room for tweaking. Fuzzy you need to remove Hova as a member, he was going to leave anyway. I will also send you a PM of the members that want in and the openings we have.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Sparty loses no one early but does lose some key Seniors who will be dearly missed such as Tyquan Hammock, Joe Boisture, Blake Treadwell, William Gholston, Isaiah Lewis, Donald Spencer and Max Bullough. We should have a decent team next year but we definitely lost some talent.

6. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

I have two pretty crappy LB's trying to goto play for Keller... can I convince them to stay?

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

NOOOO LET THEM COME!

8. fuzzyl0gic

The advance will be late tomorrow night, unless everyone gets done early.

9. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

fuzzy good luck being commish, and lets get this dynasty rolling.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I will finish the offseason if you have no replacement yet. You can recruit a guy for Illinois though, they should be in good shape. I'll do my offseason if I have time but dont be afraid to advance or remove me, I will drop myself once preseason is done

11. fuzzyl0gic

Sorry man I already removed you.

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

How are we doing the offseason?

13. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

My vote would be on one night/day - it doesn't take that long.

• Like Like x 1
  14. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I like the 12 hour advances

15. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Well I only had seniors graduating and no transfer requests. No players going pro from a team that went 5-7 is a SHOCKER!!! I see that fuzzy has a damn QB that passed for over 3,000 yards, a RB that rushed for over 1,000 yards and I think a WR that caught over 1,000 yards. The wheels in my brain are already rolling trying to pick a defense lol!

16. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah the QB and WR were both freshman! This team is is very young on offense and defense.

17. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

it makes me wonder if you're offense is that good or if the sliders are that off. I remember we played before and you tore me up pretty good with the wolf bone offense with va tech. so i'm sure you're definitely good enough but are the sliders challenging?

18. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah I have to admit I've always had it the easiest against the CPU in this league. I don't want to make things too difficult for the rebuilding teams, but if anyone has any suggestions I'm open.

19. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

yep i completely understand about wanting to keep people motivated to keep competing while rebuilding. I'm excited to get started and see how the sliders operate. Are we keeping with the 48hr advancement during the offseason stuff? When do we estimate we'll get to week one? Hopefully everyone can get their advancements done quickly to expedite the offseason process.

20. fuzzyl0gic

Yeah I made a new offseason thread and made it a sticky. It is at the top of the forum. We are in week 1, going to week 2 this evening.