PLayers Leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, May 26, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

PLayers Leaving

Here's a list for you guys. Tell me what to do with your players, and how much time to spend. I'll need to retire the dynasty and re-host it to do this, so don't panic if you log on and don't see it on your list.

Speaking of lists:

OSU
    Cordle - LG - 84 - Pro - (Staying)
    Russell - FS - 87 - Pro - (Staying)
    Wells - HB - 94 - Pro - (Staying)

Oregon
    Thurmond - CB - 87 - Pro - (Leaving)
    Doman - TE - 75 - T - (Leaving - Wyo)
    Rowe - OLB - 79 - T - (Leaving - Idaho)
    Roper - QB - 81 - T - (Leaving - SJSU)

Texas
    McCoy - QB - 99 - Pro - (Staying)
    Scott - FS - 79 - T - (Leaving - FIU)
    Smith - TE - 79 - T - (Staying)
    Cobb - FB - 75 - T - (Staying)

UCLA
    None

Cal
    Thompson - CB - 91 - Pro - (Staying)
    Yancy - CB - 80 - Pro - (Leaving)
    Ezeff - SS - 85 - Pro - (Leaving)
    Amadi - CB - 79 - T - (Staying)

Colorado
    Brace - RE - 80 - Pro - (Staying)
    Stewart - HB - 84 - T - (Leaving - ASU)

Michigan
    Mesko - P - 87 - Pro - (Staying)

Michigan State
    Decker - MLB - 85 - Pro - (Leaving)
    Anderson - LE - 89 - Pro - (Leaving)
    Fortener - FS - 85 - Pro - (Leaving)

Mizzou
    Maclin - WR - 96 - Pro - (Staying)
    Alexander - WR - 85 - Pro - (Staying)
    Gregory - RG - 90 - Pro - (Staying)

Notre Dame
    None

I'll update this as we go. Advance is tomorrow night, and every night until the new season starts. Not checking the forums is not an excuse to miss something, so please don't do the whiny thing if you get skipped

AG

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I managed to get all my guys to stay. Beanie was the easiest to convince, and the oafy lineman ran me around. Go figure.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Losing last year's team leader in sacks along with STAR DE Maurice Lucas across from him would be devastating for my defenses chemistry...

So spend 45 on Jason Brace..

As for Freshman HB Rodney Stewart..I am appauled that he would want to transfer after all the hard work our coaches have put into him..

Not only that, but along side classmate HB Darrell Scott (180 att 1185 yards 13 TDs)..he still managed to get 137 attempts with 845 yards and 13 TDs..

This seems like a case of selfishness..how could you not want to be apart of a runningback duo that has so much potential..I think after a long talk he will change his mind..

65 minutes on him..

If that doesn't work keep using time on them until the decide..thanks

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Max on all please.

5. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Max time on all mizzou players. Thank you

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Do I read that right, that my punter is wanting to leave early? Since I don't have an extra punter, maximum on him please.

I honestly can't remember, is this a new thing that we are doing or have we done this in the past? I thought in the past we just let the guys go.

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

My entire secondary wants to bail early. WTF?

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We let them go in the past because of a glitch. In the past, if we all did our own, only the commish's would register. Even if it said your guy was staying, he'd drop off the roster after the advance. Now, we post who's leaving, retire the league, the commish does the work for the league, and then he rehosts and sends out new invites. It's just a way to work around the glitch. The tradition guys don't allow you do sway a guy if he's over 90 or if he won an award, but we didn't put these rules in place, so we're not going to do so after the fact. That's how it was interpreted in the East, so I'm cool with it.

So don't panic if the dynasty isn't there later tonight. Just check your invites.

AG

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Oregon, Texas, and MSU have until 11pm EST to make their decisions. Then we advance.

10. Juggernautblitz

Since this is probably the last full season we will get in before 2010 rolls out shouldn't we just assume everyone wants to spend the max to keep their guys?

11. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I messed up I think. I went on without reading this, and couldn't get McCoy.
    If what you wanted to let us know if you were going to do it, then I would like MAX and get everybody. If it is to late, no biggy, I got Chiles. (y)

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Probably. But some guys might rather have the time, or might want to spend that time in a particular way. Also, I don't really mind if guys end up paying a price for not coming around. It's not for me to tell them what to do, only to act as they tell me to. If they can't pop in once in a while, they'll get passed over.

AG

13. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

When are you planning on advancing to recruiting? Are we going to tryand keep pace with the east? Also I'm hoping Cal gets some transfers on D.

14. Juggernautblitz

True enough, I am just anxious to see what kind of recruits I really got and how my guys progressed.

15. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Should be tonight. I want to give everyone a full opportunity to get here and direct their teams, so I won't go early. But I won't wait either.

I will retire the league and host the offline one shortly after 11. You'll need to accept an invite, but we should be at week one of recruiting when you do.

AG

16. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'll act on this, and let you know how it turns out. Check the list in a few.

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Colorado
    Brace - RE - 80 - Pro - (Staying)
    Stewart - HB - 84 - T - (Leaving - ASU)

WTF selfish...

I hope Maclin breaks his leg Week 1 for not going Pro...lol jk