Players Leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Players Leaving

We are now to players leaving. The following players can not be persuaded to say via the Rules:

Georgia WR AJ Green

Alabama HB Mark Ingram

Let's try to get through this step ASAP. The faster we finish it the faster the offseason gets done. PLEASE set ready to advance so I can advance to the next step when we are all done with players leaving. I will adv to transfers no later than tomorrow at 6 pm est but hopefully sooner. As for now we are scheduled to do the offseason Tuesday night starting at 7 pm est sharp.

Team History threads have been updated with Records and Season results, I just need to fill in the bowl results, will get to that when I have time. Go check those out and be sure to post any records broken that I may have missed. I have also linked your recruiting and Game summary threads to everyones Team history thread. It is all coming together nicely.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nice work and I'm ready to advance. Only Forcier wanted to leave but I swayed him and it only took 40 minutes :)

3. Hova

What school was Forcier trying to leave too?

4. Hova

USC only loses 2 Bum MLBs

OVR 70 MLB Will Andrew
    OVR 72 MLB Simione Vekikite

Apparently they weren't seeing any future PT so they decided to join the prestigious winning programs of Nevada and Utah St. Good Riddens.

5. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Crappy TE wanted to leave. Used 30 minutes to persuade him that "he will start someday."

6. Hova

Ha nice, Way to lie to the poor kid

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Florida State had 3 players wanting to enter the draft and 3 players wanting to transfer.

Staying put are:
    LB Nigel Carr - he was thinking about the draft but decided to give us one more year
    HB Jermaine Thomas - He thought he could better his draft status with another year at FSU
    DT Moses Mcray - coming back for one more year
    WR Rodney Smith - wanted to go to ULM until we showed him the ULM's highlights from last year. Needless to say he is back in Tallahassee.

Players leaving:
    DT Everett Dawkins(SO) 77ovr - Leaving for ULM
    SS Ed Imeokparia(SO) 72ovr- Leaving for Tulsa

This opens up two recruiting spots for the offseason.

8. Hova

I totally forgot about opening schollies. I do not know why I even wasted time on those LBs.

9. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Hokies bringing the whole band back!!! (y)

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Not going to even try to get this MLB to stay, he will never start over Green. The U loses Cooper, Bailey, and some other key lineman, hopefully my backups, now starters, are up for the test.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nothrwestern. Guess he was trying to stick it to me in league play for not starting him last year.

12. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Oregon is done. Talked a RB and CB into staying.

13. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Oddly enough, Forcier would have been a good fit in NW's offense.

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Penn State's secondary is in good shape with Drew Astorino and D Anton Lynn passing on NFL Draft and coming back to play their senior seasons. Nick Suckay didn't even consider the draft and the other starting CB Stephon Morris wasn't even draft eligible.

The secondary will need to be strong because the defensive line lost its ends to the draft. Jack Crawford and Eric Latimore both will be leaving early for the NFL Draft. The duo combined for 15 sacks and were 1-2 in team lead. The pass rush duties will fall to Sean Stanley (SO) and Kevon Latham (RS JR).

Backup QB Matt McGloin was also unhappy with his limited role but he elected to stay at Penn State.

15. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Georgia is taking some unexpected losses. RS So MLB Jarvis Jones (83 ovr) is leaving for the NFL with Jr DT Deangelo Tyson (88 ovr). Fr QB Hutson Mason (66) is transferring. Jr WR AJ Green (97 ovr) was expected to announce his decision to go pro and did. Jr HB Caleb King thought about going pro, but decided he was not yet ready for the pro game. Georgia picks up another 4 scholarships to play with tomorrow night.

16. Hova

Could be advancing now but DJ is too busy whining about FOTY apparently, or forgot how to set READY TO ADVANCE