Players Leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Oct 26, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Players Leaving now up. Remember to read the rules on swaying players back. Advance Saturday 4pm.

2. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Stupid freshman transfers. Not good enough to play but could have been good depth in the future.

3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm ready to advance.

4. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

Oregon is Done and ready to advance

5. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Syracuse is ready

6. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Ready to advance. It's not an issue for me, but where's the rule on swaying players.

7. onaradio34

Cannot sway any Jr that is 95 OVR or higher or that has won a major award (Heisman, Thorpe, etc). RS Soph and any class kicker/punter may be swayed at any time. All-American does not count as a major award.

8. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

Players leaving
    A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:
    • is > 95 OVR
    • is a JR that has won the Heisman
    • is a JR and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 85 OVR
    Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

9. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Thanks guys. Haven't had any guys declare so far in this one, but haven't had many underclassmen , if any, rated over 85 overall anyway.

10. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Hey onaradio34, I'm guessing that we'll go right through draft results, but I'd like to know if any of my guys get picked. Don't have to stop just for me, but if you see it and can pass it along I'd appreciate it. If not, no worries.

11. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

So which SR are you guys gonna miss most? For me it's gotta be DE Davon Coleman. He won the Lombardi and Nagurski award both seasons. I pretty much controlled him every down. The record book doesn't show it for some reason, but he set the NCAA mark for sacks with 29.5 this year, and had 55.5 for his career.
    Looking forward to seeing how Frosh DE Greg Armstong does next year after redshirting this year. He was probably my top-rated recruit last year and should fill Coleman's position unless there's a big improvement from someone else.

12. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

Hawkins for me he was one of my top receivers!

13. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Yeah, I won't miss him catching those touchdown bombs over my DBs.

14. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

lol

15. onaradio34

It shows for you at Tranfer in requests next stage.

16. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Thanks, didn't realize that. Had 3 guys get drafted. Hopefully that'll help my rating a little for pro potential. Gotta make up ground on USC and Oregon on the recruiting ratings. Gonna be a slow process though.

17. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm going to miss my top 3 running backs. All SRs all mid 80s. I tried to spread it around to all of them because they were all good. I wish Louisville would have redshirted on of them and had some class balance. Oh well.

I have a RS Jr power back that will get some PT. He's a bit on the slow side though, but I run inside a lot. Hopefully one of my incoming recruits will be good and fast. My best recruit, who is currently a soft verbal, is a 5 star athlete. He might have good enough RB skills to start from day one. He might also be one of my better receivers too.