Players leaving

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Feb 2, 2013.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

2. magnificentsevn

magnificentsevn Walk On

I checked Oklahoma's Players Leaving on-line. No changes to make. Oklahoma is ready to advance when you are.

• Like Like x 1
  3. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

ND losing 5 first founders, no big deal. Talked 4 guys into coming back, 2 who never played yet, but will start this year, and 2 starters that are good bit had low draft projections. In total, 16 drafted :eek:, not including my 99 HB or 99 starting QB who was 5th in passing. Weird.

• Like Like x 1
  4. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Oklahoma State had five players considering leaving the school and four have been convinced to come back.

JR's:
    87 OVR WR Matt Russell was considering entering the draft projected in the 7th round. He stated that he was worried about getting injured again. Russell missed the second half of the season with a broken clavicle. Coach Gundy told Russell the importance of staying for his degree in case his shoulder were ever to cause him not to play football anymore.

84 OVR LOLB Jeremiah Tshimanga was also convinced to stay and get his degree. Jeremiah was projected to go in the 5 round.

87 OVR TE Jeff Robinson was considering entering the draft with a 6th round grade, but now that Zach Veatch has graduated, Robinson will be the starting tight end and felt this would increase his draft stock tremendously.

SOPH:
    79 OVR FS Ryan Hale was considering transferring to Houston to get more playing time. Coach Gundy told Hale to hang in there and that his time would come with his hometown team.

FR:
    73 OVR HB Dan Schneider has decided to transfer due to playing time and offensive scheme.

Oddly enough Matt Rusell was considering going pro, but not Zac Butler. Butler will smash every career receiving record this year at Oklahoma State and apparently is very committed to his team. :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I'm good to go, just one freshman left for more playing time.

• Like Like x 1
  6. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

So, if I remember right, next step is player transfers. G, when you advance, you should be able to check and see exactly who has anything to handle there, if there aren't any, just get it advanced to recruiting so we don't waste half a day for nothing. Also, just curious who still has to recruit? If it's just Kale25, you and him should figure out a time and just let him work all the way through it so we get past it faster.

Just some ideas to keep it moving, it's been a fairly slow time through the bowls and everything the past week, don't want people to lose interest. Think we need the new season to get rolling so we everybody can start fresh and get excited again.

Hoping to get some features going to make the forums a little more interactive here too, nothing huge, maybe some team previews, recruiting focus type thing and all that. Think it would be fun if everyone put something together for their team.

• Like Like x 3
  7. GMONEY 15

We are now in week 1 recruiting. Will advance at midnight est. sent a pm to Kale

8. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Cool, I'm done with recruiting. No need to worry about me until we're past it.

9. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Done with recruiting as well.

10. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

I emailed him too, hopefully he gets on now so you guys can work something out.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GMONEY 15

says he hasn't been on the site since the 24th of Jan

12. GMONEY 15

We are now in week 2 recruiting. Will advance at 10am EST.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  13. GMONEY 15

We`are not in week 3. I will advance TO WEEK 4 just before the SB kicks off. So let's get in and get it done fellas.

G

14. GMONEY 15

We are now in week 4 of recruiting. Weeks 4 and 5 will be really quick as Kale is jumping on to do weeks 4 and 5. I will advance to pos changes right before SB kicks off.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013