Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Feb 21, 2009
    We will ADV again around 10:30 AM EST tomorrow
  2. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Nov 24, 2011
    In a Hastily called news conference after a Badger Spring practice, Coach GMONEY had to answer questions on his 5 Jr's declaring early for the upcoming NFL Draft. He had this to say to the Media a moment ago.

"Good evening bitches. ( The Media Roars in laughter) I will not answer any f%^&in& questions so listen up. Granted these 5 Jr's helped in a major way to getting THE PROGRAM to the BCS Title last season. However ,we had 8 Sr's and 57 other players that also played a role in THE PROGRAM. They chose to declare so good luck to them in the NFL as I will not be asking them to come back. Yes I am hearing all the rumors around the Nation that letting these 4 defensive guys go will make our defense weak next season. Our motto here in THE PROGRAM is next man up. I'm done here as I have a 2019 team to mold."

GMONEY storms out of the room. Hold on folks. Who just walked into the room? It's CB A.J Cook. He is flanked by his parents Wilma and Henry Cook. They are huddling with coach GMONEY now. AJ seems to be very emotional. Here comes GMONEY back to the podium.

"AJ and his parents pleaded with me to let AJ back on the team. I will allow this as I saw just how genuine his Mom was about AJ getting his college degree. AJ will perform 20 hours of community service next weekend at a downtown Madison Church of my choice." ;):):cool::rolleyes::D
    • Like Like x 1