Players of The Week

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by bdub, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdub

bdub Walk On

Players of The Week

Week 11 Players of The Week

Offense

Toledo Rockets HB Jake Walker

In a game that the Rockets dominated HB Jake Walker set himself above everyone else gaining 138 yards and 3 TD on only 15 attempts. This impressive display of ability gains you the Offensive player of the week for week 11.

Defense

Arkansas State DB Jaquan Kilcrease

What a game this DB had for the Red Wolves in their dominating victory this week. Jaquan set himself appart by forcing a fumble and getting an interception all in one game. On top of that he was able to add 2 tackles in this impressive effort!

Congrats to the players of the week and their coaches for such impressive performances!

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Congrats(y)

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Great games guys

4. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Dang, I can't believe that. Make sure you check out the video highlights of my week 12 game. My starting tailback Morgan Williams went 60+ on a play I was using to try and burn out the clock. It is a great homerun~!

5. bdub

bdub Walk On

Week 12 Players of The Week

Week 12 Players of The Week​

Offense

Toledo Rockets QB Austin Dantin

Another week and another Rockets player has become the offensive player of the week. This time its QB Austin Dantin putting up some amazing numbers. Against Bowling Green Austin was able to go 12/13 for 183 yards and 3 TD. Amazing game Austin!

Defense

SMU LB Pete Fleps

LB Pete Fleps helped SMU take care of another opponent Saturday getting 8 tackles and forcing 2 fumbles. Pete's dominating play helped SMU get by Marshall in what proved to be a close game. Without the fumbles Pete forced its not likely SMU would have come out on top.

Congrats to the Week 12 Players of The Week!

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Week 13 Players of The Week

Week 13 Players of The Week

Offense

Arkansas State HB Frankie Jackson

What a game HB Frankie Jackson had on Saturday leading his team to another win. He put up some amazing numbers rushing for 221 yards and 3 touchdowns on 23 attempts! Great job Frankie.

Defense

Ohio CB Shannon Ballard

What a game Shannon had on Saturday helping a great Ohio defense shutout Kent State 49 - 0. His 5 tackles 1 forced fumble and 1 interception was a big reason Ohio was able to make such a strong statement.

Congrats to the Week 13 Players of The Week!

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

My freshman is a beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.