1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Players of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Dec 8, 2010.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Find your weekly update on Saturday Heroes Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week here.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Week 1

Offense

Jameill Showers
    Texas A&M
    [​IMG]
    15-25 302 yards 2 TDs
    2 carries 35 yards 1 TD

Defense
    Jonathan Dowling
    Florida
    6 Tackles 2 Interceptions 1 Forced Fumble

Jameill Showers led his Aggies to a 44-21 win over the Aggies of New Mexico State in A&M's first season opener under Coach Hack. Showers was impressive with his arm and his feet scoring 3 touchdowns for Texas A&M.
    Jonathan Dowling was valient for the Florida Gators in defeat wreaking havoc on rival Miami's offense intercepting 2 passes and forcing a fumble. The Gators eventually fell to the Hurricanes in Triple Overtime, but Dowling was a standout and deserves recognition.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great stuff JCA!

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

@jca312

Great stuff man! I think both you and CA had signed up for Player of the Week in that content sign up thread, so maybe yall can collaborate together on this? Also, I have moved this thread to the SaturdayHeroes.com to keep all of our content in one place