Players of the year

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by charter04, Aug 21, 2010.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Players of the year

We should have everyone voting on a DEF and OFF player of the week. We should also have coach of the year and players of the year. Our teams only of course. I know the game does that but we need to for just our user teams. We could even have user team all-americans and a recruiting ranking of just user teams. How about that?

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I think it's a great idea as long as we can structure it so it's not too much for someone to keep up with. I could see us doing a short list ballot where everyone votes for Coach and players of the year. Before the vote we can make arguments for certain players and coaches.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I could help with it. I have been following the teams and looking at stat's a lot. I am a big stat's guy. I could even come up with some of that at the end of the season.

4. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Cool if you can come up with something for stats that you can handle that will be great. I'll also incorporate that into the History Summary I do for every season.

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

That'd be pretty cool. I also think, maybe to help this along, people can put some of the stats from the game in their Game Summaries, just to make it a little easier.