Players Talk w/ MG

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by _MG_, Sep 20, 2011.

1. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    sdid22

LARRY FITZGERALD
    [​IMG]

Larry, thanks for taking the time to talk. How has the season been so far for you personally?

Now, I know the team has been struggling. What do you think is the biggest reason your team is 3-5? Considering you are only 2 games behind the Rams, do you feel you guys can still make a late season push and win the division?

Straight up, what do you think about Kevin Kolb? You played with a legitimate future Hall of Famer in Kurt Warner. How does Kevin compare to a guy like Warner and what have you thought about him in his first full year as a starter in the NFL?

What do you think the future of this team holds? There was a lot of talk about you leaving, but you signed here long term. Why did you want to stay an Arizona Cardinal?

Thanks Fitz, best of luck the rest of the season!

• Like Like x 1
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Zikry

LANCE KENDRICKS
    [​IMG]

Mr. Kendricks, great to see ya. How has your rookie season been so far? Is the NFL everything you expected?

Right now, you are right in the thick of the NFC Rookie of the Year race. How much do you think about those types of things? Are you concerned with an award like that, or are you strictly about winning?

Obviously you have built some sort of rapport with your great young QB Sam Bradford. With the numbers you have been putting up (30 receptions, 395 yards, 3 touchdowns) you must really like the offense you landed in with St. Louis. Describe what makes you such a weapon in the system you are playing in and why you think you are being so successful so early in the season.

The Rams are currently in 1st place in the NFC West. What does this team have to do to make sure when the season is over you guys are still #1? Where can you guys improve?

Thanks Lance, good luck the rest of your rookie season!

3. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    sportyfan2000

TAMBA HALI
    [​IMG]

Tamba, have a seat. How has the season been so far?

You guys in KC currently find yourself in a dog fight with the Broncos and Raiders for 1st place in the AFC West. Things seem to be going good this year, you guys are 5-3. Then suddenly, your head coach...your leader....decides to walk. How does that make you feel? I am sure there are a lot of mixed feelings in the locker room currently. How shocking was it to see Coach SNG go?

Now, the Chiefs new Coach Sporty seemed to struggle in New Orleans this year before being fired and then hired by the Chiefs. Sporty is known to be a huge Chiefs fan so I am sure he is very excited. What do you think about your new coach? How hard is it to switch coaches mid-season?

You, individually, are having an amazing pro bowl caliber season. Where do you think your defense as a whole needs to improve? Is the secondary an issue?

Finally, what do you think about the rest of your division? Who do you expect to be your biggest challenge?

Thanks Tamba, and best of luck the rest of the season!

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

5. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

hey mg Tama Hali answer those questions for ya bud sometime tonight or wednesday and oh Mr hunt and Mr pioli be with Hali at his press too when Mr Hali answers the player questions.

• Like Like x 1
  6. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    DrunkenSoldier

JASON CAMPBELL
    [​IMG]

Jason! I got a few questions for ya...

You guys are currently 4-3 in the AFC West and still in the race. We are almost half-way through the year. What do you think about your teams performance thus far?

Darren McFadden has been great for you guys. Do you think you are eventually going to have to be able to throw the ball more once teams catch on that McFadden is really a monster? Are you prepared to do that?

What do you think about the Chiefs and Broncos? What are their strengths and weaknesses and which one of them do you think gives you the biggest challenge?

Finally, every team has unsung heroes, who is one for the Raiders? Now is the platform to give one of your teammates love.

Thanks Jason, good luck in the AFC West!

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Mg! This is freakin legit!

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

10. zf10

zf10 Walk On

this was an awesome idea.... just saying

• Like Like x 1
  11. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

12. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Great job so far guys! I will be doing the AFC/NFC South next

13. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    @b0bjr0526​

MARIO WILLIAMS
    [​IMG]

Super Mario! How are you man? How has the season been going?

You guys as a team have been going through a roller coaster season. Even with the injuries, you still have a great chance at winning the AFC South. I will get straight to the point with my first question, will this be the year the Texans finally make the playoffs?

How hard has it been switching from a 4-3 defensive end to a 3-4 outside linebacker? Do you miss lining up in your 3-point stance or have you enjoyed the move?

As an offense, the Texans have really been inconsistent this year. The running game has been neglected at times, and other times Matt Schaub has looked real bad. Even with all that, the talent that side of the ball has is undeniable. When will the Texans defense step up and play to the level of the offense?

Rookie JJ Watt out of Wisconsin has been tearing it up in his rookie season for Houston. What do you see in this kid and how high is his ceiling?

Finally, give me a little information on your main rivals this year, the Tennessee Titans. What are their strengths and weaknesses? They got you guys pretty good earlier this year, how do you see your team fairing in the rematch with them later on this season?

Thanks Mario, good luck!

14. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    thebouncer24

Kenny Britt
    [​IMG]

Mr. Britt, staying out of trouble?

Your Titans have looked good this year, beating solid teams like the Falcons, Broncos and Texans. Yet, some people still doubt you. What do you have to say to the naysayers and doubters who aren't expecting much out of Tennessee this year?

How has Matt Hasselbeck been for you guys? Everything I have seen in game footage tells me he has been a solid leader you guys really needed when the organization signed him. How long do you think he will hold the starting job before it is turned over to young first round pick Jake Locker?

Simply put, how amazing is it to be on the field with Chris Johnson every Sunday? The guy, by all accounts, is your team. No disrespect, but would that be a fair statement? He really carries you guys to another level does he not?

Your guys defense has been a pleasant surprise this season, making big plays when they have to and playing clutch defense. What is it about your defense that you are most impressed with?

Finally, tell me why the Titans are going to win the AFC South.

Thanks Kenny and best of luck the rest of the season!

• Like Like x 1
  15. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    G_T_G

CURTIS LOFTON
    [​IMG]

Curtis! How are you, how has the season been?

You guys have hit a recent 2-game losing streak at the hands of the Saints and Titans. What is it gonna take to turn the ship back around to where you were when you sat at 8-0? What has been the biggest reason you guys have lost 2 straight?

This defense has been criticized heavily for its lack of turnovers and sacks. What do you have to say about that? What is your defenses strengths and weaknesses?

Michael "The Burner" Turner is a vital part of your team, how worried are you about his injuries?

Finally, tell me why you guys are going to win the NFC South. The Tampa Bay Buccs are right there and are inching closer and closer every week. How do you plan on holding them off?

Thanks Curtis. Good luck to the Dirty Birds the rest of the way.

16. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    zf10

RONDE BARBER
    [​IMG]

Ronde! How the hell are you still in the league man, aren't you almost 40?!

All joking aside, how has your teams season been going? There are rumblings around the league that the NFC South is a lottttttttt closer than people think. Would you agree?

How would you rate your defense as a whole this year? You guys have had some pretty bad games and then some pretty solid games. What is it going to take to get more consistent?

Josh Freeman. Amazed how fast he has progressed? Him, Mike Williams and Blount....what a scary young combo. How amazing is this young offense?

Finally, tell me why the Buccs are winning the NFC South.
    Thanks Ronde, best of luck in going after that NFC South championship!

17. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

BTW - thats not Curtis Lofton in the pic. I think thats Keith Brooking lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    wow lol I done goofed..he looks dark in that picture.

19. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

• Like Like x 1
  20. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

21. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[​IMG]

LMAO

• Like Like x 2
  22. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Still waiting on Ronde!

23. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

You are gonna have to text Ronde..He never shows up to those voluntary player meetings :)

24. zf10

zf10 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  25. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I see he got it in, but be patient with Ronde, you didn't send this to him in braille