Playoff Podcast Tonight (Delayed to 10pm)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Playoff Podcast Tonight (Delayed to 10pm)

Hey guys,

Since we actually know the playoff scenarios we are set for the OMFL Politically Incorrect podcast tonight at 9pm Pacific. Scikotic is my new co-host and we have a great show planned for you, including the following:

-Award Winners Revealed

-Season Recaps, Division by Division

-In depth breakdown of all playoff teams

-Extensive look at all of the first round playoff matchups

-Predictions

Join us at 9pm PST on Skype for the live show. Anybody who is able to make it, we'd love for you to give us your picks and insights as well. Download the free skype program and then POST your skype username here so I can add you to the show.

For those who can't listen live there will be an archived version posted after the show with full production.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Can non-participants still listen in? :) I might be awake around that time and would like to listen if that would be okay for a bit.

3. Big D

Big D Walk On

Holy balls its a ghost!

Wow yah man of course. I have a new skype that I use to send audio....whats your skype?

How've you been?

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Not really a ghost. Just in self-exile. :)

Skype is still winuvas.

I've been okay. Been playing, of all things, Head Coach 09 (it's got some issues but I love the game, forgot about it) and some other stuff. Figured since I got family coming in I might play some Madden 10 for the first time in months. After getting NCAA, if Madden's AI blocking works like NCAA's, I can't WAIT for Madden 11. Don't know if I will do any online franchise/dynasty stuff (VERY rusty on actually playing the game lol), but definitely will be around and floating through more, if no one has objections.

I'll try to hop on the podcast and listen in. I don't know if I have a mic at my house, but even if I did I don't have any clue how the season went. But I'd like to listen if I get on. 11 pm is late for me but I think I can stay up for a while and listen in.

Glad to get back in and chat with folks that were around when I was. Still got AIM and the like so if anyone wants to chat I am around.

5. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Sounds great Dunlap, can't wait to listen to the archived version.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

We are delaying this to 10pm as my co-host is running late and needs to eat ;)

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I figured the OMFL board would be pleased to know that Im working 10 hour days now and making some $$. I need to make that dollar so I can throw this league a few bones, ya know?

Also, can't a man eat?

8. Big D

Big D Walk On

Podcast is done. Will edit in the AM I'm exhausted. Should be posted before I leave for work around noonish.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Slacker!:p

I hear ya though Dunlap, I was struggling to keep my wits last night. It's been a little difficult to adjust to these long days at work.