1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Playoff Preview - Week 14

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NeuroticTruth, Oct 2, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    NFC
    #1 Seed - Green Bay Packers - I honestly dont see a scenario where this team doesnt win out. They have a potential loss with a game agains the Vikings, but at worst they finish 13-3.​
    #2 Seed - New Orleans Saints - With their Week 14 victory of the Giants, the Saints put themselves in the drivers seat for the #2 seed. So long as the Saints can fend off the Bucs in Week 15, they should lock down the #2 seed.​
    #3 Seed - San Francisco 49ers - With their early loss to the Saints, the 49ers are a game back in the first round bye race. So long as the Saints dont drop consecutive games, the 49ers should be playing in the Wild Card round.​
    #4 Seed - New York Giants - Tough Week 14 loss puts them a game back as well. The Giants dont have a favorable schedule down the stretch, but have a lock on the division.​
    #5 Seed - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - After a Week 15 matchup with Saints, the Bucs schedule is pretty soft. This should open the door to let them slip into the #5 seed.​
    #6 Seed - Minnesota Vikings - Another team with a tough late season schedule. If the Vikings can beat the Packers, I think they'll take the #5 seed, if not they're stuck in 6th.​
    AFC
    #1 Seed - New England Patriots - Reb has the Pats firing on all cylinders right now and should be a lock for at worst a #2 seed.​
    #2 Seed - Pittsburgh Steelers - Noles has found his grove, and everyone knows how dangerous he can be. I truly feel like he has what it takes to pull off a #2 seed (which would be an amazing feat given his start).​
    #3 Seed - Denver Broncos - The Broncos should clinch their division shortly and in doing so, secure themselves in the #3 seed. If Noles slips up though, there is always room to bump themselves into the 1st round bye.​
    #4 Seed - Tennessee Titans - The Titans seem to have some big momentum right now and coming off a huge win against the Texans, should carry it to a division crown and the #4 seed.​
    #5 Seed - Houston Texans - The Texans rebounded nicely after their loss to the Titans and with two winnable games left with the Colts, should make the playoffs and earn themselves a #5 seed.​
    #6 Seed - New York Jets - While I do think the Jets will make the playoffs, I'm not sold that Tim Tebow can be their saving grace. In my opinion they're in line for a #6 seed and an early exit.​

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 10
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
  4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

If the Packers lose a game, I think I overtake them as I beat them in the head-to-head, but I still need to win out

5. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, 1-4 in the NFC can go either way, as we're all within a game of each other.