Playoff Preview - Week 14

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by NeuroticTruth, Oct 2, 2012.

1. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]
    NFC
    #1 Seed - Green Bay Packers - I honestly dont see a scenario where this team doesnt win out. They have a potential loss with a game agains the Vikings, but at worst they finish 13-3.​
    #2 Seed - New Orleans Saints - With their Week 14 victory of the Giants, the Saints put themselves in the drivers seat for the #2 seed. So long as the Saints can fend off the Bucs in Week 15, they should lock down the #2 seed.​
    #3 Seed - San Francisco 49ers - With their early loss to the Saints, the 49ers are a game back in the first round bye race. So long as the Saints dont drop consecutive games, the 49ers should be playing in the Wild Card round.​
    #4 Seed - New York Giants - Tough Week 14 loss puts them a game back as well. The Giants dont have a favorable schedule down the stretch, but have a lock on the division.​
    #5 Seed - Tampa Bay Buccaneers - After a Week 15 matchup with Saints, the Bucs schedule is pretty soft. This should open the door to let them slip into the #5 seed.​
    #6 Seed - Minnesota Vikings - Another team with a tough late season schedule. If the Vikings can beat the Packers, I think they'll take the #5 seed, if not they're stuck in 6th.​
    AFC
    #1 Seed - New England Patriots - Reb has the Pats firing on all cylinders right now and should be a lock for at worst a #2 seed.​
    #2 Seed - Pittsburgh Steelers - Noles has found his grove, and everyone knows how dangerous he can be. I truly feel like he has what it takes to pull off a #2 seed (which would be an amazing feat given his start).​
    #3 Seed - Denver Broncos - The Broncos should clinch their division shortly and in doing so, secure themselves in the #3 seed. If Noles slips up though, there is always room to bump themselves into the 1st round bye.​
    #4 Seed - Tennessee Titans - The Titans seem to have some big momentum right now and coming off a huge win against the Texans, should carry it to a division crown and the #4 seed.​
    #5 Seed - Houston Texans - The Texans rebounded nicely after their loss to the Titans and with two winnable games left with the Colts, should make the playoffs and earn themselves a #5 seed.​
    #6 Seed - New York Jets - While I do think the Jets will make the playoffs, I'm not sold that Tim Tebow can be their saving grace. In my opinion they're in line for a #6 seed and an early exit.​

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 10
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

3. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
  4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

If the Packers lose a game, I think I overtake them as I beat them in the head-to-head, but I still need to win out

5. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, 1-4 in the NFC can go either way, as we're all within a game of each other.