Playoffs and Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, May 24, 2010.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Playoffs and Offseason

All,

The playoffs will begin tonight once I advance the franny. I'll post the matchups here as well to see what we have.

As for the offseason, if you are interested in continuing for another season, please post here. If you'd rather take the summer off, do something else, or whatever until M11 is out, please let us know so we can figure out how many guys we have in either case.

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

I'm in for another season, can get one more in then a break.

3. gt86

gt86 Walk On

i'll go for another season or take a break

i'm good either way

4. stealth

stealth Walk On

i would like to do another season but only with active owners. if majority wont be active than I go for the break

5. Kan

Kan Walk On

I'm going to take a break until M11.

6. bigjunior31

bigjunior31 Walk On

Im interested in continuing if we have more owners to play. If it's going to be 70% CPU games then ill take a break and come back when M11 comes out.

7. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

I'm in if we play another season. If we can't get enough owners to fill most team until m11 comes out why not get whoever wants to play MLB in a smaller league for the summer?

8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I will play another season, with tons of cpu or none.

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i absolutely want to play another season.

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

im in for one more

11. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

I'm all for taking a break and coming back for M11. I hate playing the CPU :(

12. scarface

scarface Walk On

MEGA's old owners REALLY have failed this league, you guys know what to do and have not done it for 3 years, you guys have been on break since after season one.

most dont schedule game most dont respond when others do try and schedule games, you dont post recaps or summaries and to be honest its almost embarrassing to be part of mega knowing other leagues with a much younger base is still up and rolling full of owners and participation.

I am at the point really dont care if we go on break, we still wont have 32 owners on the restart we still will have new guys coming and and we sill still have the same bickering between new and old guys, we will have a commish and RC and owners that are not active, and the list goes on..

We may as well take a break and see where it goes but as a NEW PS3 league MEGA has failed BIG TIME and it starts with the core owners.

13. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I wouldn't have came back if I didn't think we had the ability to pull things together. I have 2 guys for sure that want to join this league. I believe that I have 3 to be honest, but I have to check. They have wanted to join, but rather then just refer them I made it seem like we wouldn't allow them in to make em want it more. To me if we can just get on an advance pace and regardless of people playing or not just advance and boot the not active guys then I'm sure we will wind up with a group of guys who can play by the rules and play in time. There are also 2 guys from OMFL that have tried to apply so that would be about 4-5 owners off top that would join next season. Gaddy also wants to come back so that would even be up to 6 guys.

14. Luis

Luis Walk On

Im all for another season.

15. scared46

scared46 Walk On

I am here either way guys...one more season or wait until Madden 11. I really don't mind playing cpu games because on all Madden its not that easy vs the Madden on PC.

16. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

I swore I wouldn't do it. But I can't resist....

Scar, it was a simple question asked. Didn't need a tirade by you reminding me that I am one of the people that failed the league. Everything you said is pretty close to the truth. But we don't need to start analyzing it again. Although I will say that the core owners were not alone in the failure. The absoulute douche bags that we let into MEGA helped to throw gas on a small fire and at times it was a raging inferno in here. All of them are gone now, So I'll just take my last cheap shot at them and say, I hope you all grow up one day, and may your children be more mature than you. You are all pieces of shit.

I feel better now.

That being said, I am also out for the summer.

17. scarface

scarface Walk On

I was not going to post what I did styk, but I wanted to make sure the point was driven home, this league for the most part has been on vacation since mid February, there are a few guys who come in everyday and check stuff but many do not.

and you are right the guys who were causing waves are gone and we STILL got nothing from the old owners who knows how MEGA should work.

Cya next version. Hopefully guys will care about MEGA for more than one season.

18. PoloMD

PoloMD Walk On

I am out untill 11.

19. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Sorry all for being MIA. Just completed my move from Tampa to Orlando and I will be in a hotel for the next month, then moving from Orlando to St. Augustine Florida. I will try to be on to play my games from here on out. I have a new job and will be probably moving to another new job starting in July. I'll keep you guys posted.

20. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

I'm up for either. To be honest, a break would be better for me in my current situation but if guys want to continue and we need owners, I will play another season to keep it rolling.