1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Playoffs are right around the corner

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

With the playoffs right around the corner, I wanted to officially notify all owners that I will be booting - yes BOOTING - if you do not complete your recaps. I'm not saying they have to be done they next night or even the next day but 48hrs I think is a fair deadline unless I hear from the owner saying otherwise.

How lame would it be to have a champion who doesn't even deserve to be here because they're not posting regularly or getting involved with the league? Thats why I've come to the decision.

I know it might seem harsh but I think its necessary. Those who are involved in the playoffs, take note. Commish will be watching. Good luck ladies

2. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

with less overall games to play, would shortening the advance period be a good idea ?

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As usual, we will advance sooner if we're done sooner. If anything, we'll give people more time if they need it because its the playoffs. A 24 or 36hr extension would be given if circumstances deem it necessary.