PLAYOFFS - Divisional - ADVANCED FRI 10PM

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Nov 7, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

• Like Like x 1
  2. majesty95

Post in here to schedule. If at all possible try to get the games in on Thursday. That could give us FRI-SAT for conference championships, SUN for the VFL Bowl and a week to go through the offseason before draft.

Good luck to everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Well looks like even if I win I wont be able to play in the conference championship. Why does this have to be advanced so quick? I think it is pretty important to get these games in. I would rather advance quickly through the offseason then advance through the playoffs quickly. Can we re advise this or something??

4. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

jeb4056, tomorrow night at probably 9/9:30 central time is probably the only time I can play or earlier tomorrow since I work at 2.

5. majesty95

Because there are 7 weeks in the offseason before the draft. At this pace we would need to do those 7 weeks in six days.

Our options would be to either get everyone online for one night during the week to bang out the offseason or to have an accelerated advance schedule for the offseason at like 10PM and 8am for a few days. If everyone can commit to one of those then we can slow down the playoffs just a tad...

6. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I am just asking 1 day. IF me and jeb can get the game in tomorrow then I would be able to play late saturday night or early sunday afternoon if I made it to the NFC championship game. It shouldn't be that big of a deal. But this is only if we get the game in and I win. Idk if either will happen.

7. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

I'm not in the playoffs myself, but I think if we can, we should make sure that all playoff games are user-vs-user (if both teams are user-controlled) and that as long as its within reason, we give competitors a chance to play.

Like Ninersfan80 said, its pretty important - more so than the off-season. After all, why go through the off-season, play all the games of the regular season, only to risk having to let the cpu play for you in the playoffs? Losing like that would be a season wasted. Making sure all games are played should be top priority, and any problems can be worked around it

• Like Like x 2
  8. Futuriistiics

Futuriistiics Walk On

Can we maybe double up some off-season events into the same day? Not sure how long each event will take, but if there are some that don't take long, we can have 2 advances in the same day. If someone can't make a task in that situation, they can auto-pilot it - that'd be better than auto-piloting a Playoff Game

• Like Like x 2
  9. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

thoov08 We were both on and I pm'd you. Got no response. I can play now or tomorrow.. Just let me know..

10. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Sorry man I was in the middle of the 12th Man league conf championship game and forgot to respond. I think I could do 7pm central Thursday. That work for you?

11. Cole Copeland

It's fine. But idk about that time.. I could go up until 6 CT or 9 CT and later

12. majesty95

I went back and looked at it and two weeks during the offseason are skipped for some reason. So there are really only four weeks during the offseason. Here is what I came up with for the tentative schedule:

Nov 8-9 (Thu-Fri) Divisional Round
    Nov 10-11 (Sat-Sun) Conference Championships
    Nov 12-13 (Mon-Tue) VFL Bowl
    Nov 14 (Wed) Free agency opens
    Nov 15 (Thu) Free agency and scouting
    Nov 16 (Fri) Free agency and scouting
    Nov 17 (Sat) Scouting
    Nov 18 (Sun) VFL Draft

• Like Like x 1
  13. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Do you know how many scouting points we will get during the offseason? I thought most of the scouting had to be done during the year. I think this plan works!! What are we going to use for the draft to communicate to everyone?

14. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Reallyrill, when is a good time to play our game? I can play tomorrow night after 5pm MST, or sometime on Friday.

15. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

I won't be home from work early enough to play before 6. I'm playing in the 12th Man Super Bowl at 9:30 CT and I don't think I can get another game in late tonight afterwards.

Want to tentatively schedule it for Friday at 5:30 CT?

16. Reallyrill

Reallyrill Walk On

Im free today well at least for the first part of the day. Just text me 8046778637 and I will let you know if Im free or not. I work on call so I never know when Im home and when im not...right now Im home and should be for a little while this evening maybe a toss up.

17. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

Yunglew...i PMed you but when are you free to play? I can play today anytime after 530pm eastern or tomorrow anytime.

18. Cole Copeland

I have work tomorrow.. The only time I can play would be after your other game... You can't stay up to get one more game in and give away 1 more hour of sleep?

19. majesty95

20. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Yea. I just lost lol

21. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

wow i thought i had no shot against yunglew...really good battle...both the regular season game and this one. EA screwed him twice, one on a punt return fumble for a TD and another on this Ryan Mathews run for 80 yards where he was tackled but puts his hand on the ground and maintains his balance and scores. GG man.

• Like Like x 1
  22. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

That week off killed our momentum :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  23. Cole Copeland

I'll be highly upset if its simmed.....

• Like Like x 1
  24. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

btw i just posted the recap of our game in the playoff summary thread!

• Like Like x 3
  25. majesty95

He's saying he cannot play one day and you're saying you cannot play the other. What is the fair solution?