Playoffs: Kansas City at New England

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Subkontraktor, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

As of right now, I'm open the next two days (Fri and Sat), but my girlfriend loves to spontaneously come up with stuff.

Tomorrow evening 8pm CST or after would probably work good.

If you have limited time, give me a time or time range and I'll see if I can accomodate.

2. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I get off work tomorrow night at 9 pm EST, so I will be home after 945 EST. I can probably play around 10 EST if that will work.

3. Subkontraktor

9pm CST / 10pm EST... Saturday night. I'll be there. Let me know if something changes.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Well it's 10:08, I've worked a 14 hour day and I don't want to sit up all night long playing. So I'm gonna give it a couple more minutes and then I am signing off. I said 10 because it worked well for me but adding 15 more mins to that I can't do, I gotta work another 16 hour day tomorrow so it just wont work for me to keep waiting. Sorry, can try another time if you want. I'll be on again tomorrow night after 8 pm til about 10 pm EST.

5. Subkontraktor

Got on 5 minutes after you signed off. Pretty small window being only 20 minutes to schedule our game.

I will be trick-or-treating with my son until about 10pm EST... so I don't know what to do.

6. Subkontraktor

Hey man, I saw you got on last night, but by the time trick or treating was done I'd missed you by half an hour.

I'm free for the foreseeable future now. No plans in sight. That could change, but shouldn't today, if there's any time you can play, let me know and I'll be there promptly.

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I can play tomorrow at after 430 EST so let me know if there is a time that will work for you specifically after that.

8. Subkontraktor

5pm EST is good for me. I'll be there then unless you say differently.