Plays of the Week!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Aug 23, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Plays of the Week!

Guys, Robert (Fisker) had mentioned that he would be able to produce/publish our Plays of the Week if there is enough participation. We were thinking something along the lines of a top 5 or top 10 depending on league participation. I don't expect him to do this for each Madden week as that would be much too time consuming. Therefore, assuming this is OK with Robert, he would produce four installments of Plays of the Week on a quarterly basis (weeks 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-17). So, if you have plays that you want to have nominated, either offense or defense (or both), please save them and we will be generating a method for you to exchange them with Fisker for editing purposes (Robert, let us know if there is a preferred method of file exchange). I will request a forum for this to be created by the TradtionFootball admin staff shortly. In the mean time, get your PMFL highlights saved and ready!

2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

nice stuff Robert!

3. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Sounds good.

I have been having trouble with my highlights starting mid play so hopefully when the update comes out they will address that. EA has a new blog out for people that are curious what kind of things are hopefully being addressed. I don't have the link right now but I can post it later.

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

YEa, all of my good highlights start with the touchdown.

5. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

The Titans like to show class and not rub our wins into the faces of the league ;)

6. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

You can also have plays of the weeks when you lose so no worries.

I would prefer them in a .flv or .mpeg file if possible emailed to me, otherwise at least the link to the updated highlight. Pretty sure in order to download the file, you have to goto your account on easportsworld.com. I have yet to download any highlights this year so don't know the exact process but I'm sure it can be figured out.

7. CHUNKNESS

THIS! Greg, I don't want to hear any more excuses for being LAZY! And change your damn signature already. You have the brackets all mixed up... It should be [​IMG] (do not put a " / " in the first IMG bracket).

Yeah, it's the same process. If guys aren't technology savoy, they can add you as a friend on their EA SPORTS World account so that you would have access to their highlights for download.

8. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

9. CHUNKNESS

John, it will be better quality if we give him our original highlights downloaded from the EA site versus youtube. You can download and save the files and email them to him. That, or once the forum is created, we should be able to attach them in messages for him to download there.