1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Plays of Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 4, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Plays of Week 4

Come on fellas. Alot more participated this week much appreciated. Those who don't know how to transfer to League daddy its no big deal. Bigsmooth sent me a pm to check his sportsworld and i grabbed them off that. Some games.(y)

[YOUTUBE]HQ4W4pMRj5w[/YOUTUBE]

Taking song nominations for next week as well. You only get to pick if i have one of your videos on week 4 or last weeks plays of the week

2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

good job on the video man, but really a soft country son for a highlight vid? come on ;)
    and for the record, i havnt put my highlights on sportsworld bc of the crappy wuality of my good plays, but from now on expect mine to be on sportsworld. just for you i will post after every one of my games.

3. NDCOLTS1979

Lol its all about sundays. This is why i am taking votes on music lol i am a country man.

4. NDCOLTS1979

Ill grab yours next week as well. i can do a whole segment on wtf cassel and spend a half hour show on it

5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Always fun to see all the highlights reeled together. Thx for doing that Greg. Here's a music nomination...

El Da Sensei & The Returners feat. Akrobatik - "Live Noize"

6. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Nice to see Josh Wilson on there baby!!! Real life Seahawks trading him for a 5th round pick. He's 95 speed Petey!! :p

Hopefully this Cox kid is the real deal.

I'll think of a song nomination!

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jern Eye & Headnodic feat. One.Be.Lo, Roc-C & Khai-Sharieff - "Everlasting"

8. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Great work Greg