Playstation Plus now availiable

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by PepperNY, Jun 29, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Playstation Plus now availiable

Anyone else think PSN is an xbox live wannabe lol. Apperently with the new update playstation plus is now availiable with subscriptions of 3 months (17.99) and 12 months (49.99)

Full Game Trial
    Exclusive Offers
    Priority Beta Invitations
    Automatic Downloads
    Free Games & Downloads
    PS Store Discounts
    Select Early Demos

http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/

How long will it be before ps3 users are required to have a subscription to play games online like with xbox live? Just curious what others think of this

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

sounds pretty lame...

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

there will always be free subscriptions they said it at e3. they went wrong never giving us a reason to want plus over free. but its not xbox live by a long shot. not even close.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think they are obviously are planning to try to do something like Xbox live. Shouldn't judge a team by how they start but how they finish IMO. I think it'll be better just for the simple fact they will still let you game online for free. Now once they get it up to par with Xbox Live I think they could gain more potential buyers than Xbox.

Edit: And they haven't sold me on buying that package yet... can't lie I enjoy looking thru all the features on Xbox Live

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Not impress, but if they can get at the same level as XBOX Live I would even consider paying a yearly fee.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

have to wonder if they'd be charging for playing online like the xbox if they weren't so aggressive shitting all over Xbox Live and the need to pay to play.

For a while that was one of their big "buy a ps3 over an xbox" messages, and certainly one the ps3 fanbois have latched onto.