PLEASE EVERYBODY WATCH THIS VIDEO

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by EaglesIrish5, Dec 27, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

PLEASE EVERYBODY WATCH THIS VIDEO

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4773828&categoryid=25

This is an Outside the Lines report about how former Nebraska QB is trying to ruin our beloved NCAA College football video game.

What does everybody think?

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

this has happened a few times before Keller...

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

It is complete bullshit. That dude just wants to get paid.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

What does he stand to gain from this?!?!?! That is my question.

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Won't he get a good amount of money?

6. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I think he stands to earn some mula

7. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

EA has been doing this for years, my problem with this is why didn't he look 2 sue when he was a freshman @ Arizona State. He knew that EA was doing this when was playing the game as a freshman @ Arizona State. He probably using himslef saying: "This is so cool. I'm actually in this game I love." So this whole lawsuit is BS.

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Sam Keller is the biggest D-bag ever. This is the guy who bowed to the student section in 05 at halftime while being up at halftime on USC (bush, white, leinart year) then he proceeded to throw 4 int's in the 2nd half to give the game away.

This is the same guy that was caught by former players I've spoken with in las vegas snorting all kinds of coke while he was suppose to be rehabbing.

This is the same guy who was given the starting job in place of Rudy Carpenter when Keller returned the following season from injury only to have a team wide Rudy moment where all the players went to the coach and told him they wouldn't play if Rudy Carpenter wasn't the QB because Keller wasn't a true leader or dedicated to the team. This led to him transferring to Nebraska.

The dudes a complete joke. He F'ed up a full ride scholarship by never getting a quality education from a great university and was just a broke ass QB that couldn't make it. Now he's looking for the get rich quick scheme and publicity because he can't pull the hotties he used to get at ASU anymore since he's a nobody and would rather be sue happy than actually try to do something with his life.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Old news...

the guy is a douche bag. Who wouldn't want themselves in the game?