Please explain sliders

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by fantasyboi, Sep 30, 2013.

1. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

can someone please explain how sliders work? ive always went with default, which has worked fine but have been curious as to how sliders change everything. is it the lower they r the more the ratings come into play? or higher? thanx

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I wouldn't describe them that way.

Take QB Accuracy for example. The more you move it up the more quarterbacks are accurate, you move it down the less they are accurate. The spread of that is dictated by ratings.

3. fantasyboi

fantasyboi If Tebow isn't Jesus, I'm the Pope

ok appreciate it

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

The sliders aren't as obvious as they seem either. From what I've seen, here are what some of them affect:
    • QB Accuracy: doesn't have much of an effect until you get to 10 and under.
    • RB Ability: Effects RB vision. Allegedly fumbles too.
    • WR Catching: combination of how aggressive the receiver is going for the ball and hands. I've seen more of an effect on hands.
    • Pass blocking: Straight forward. How long the OL holds blocks.
    • Run Blocking: how long the line holds run blocks.
    • Run defense: Affects the defensive play recognition. The higher it is, the less they bite on read option and play action.
    • Pass defense: Doesn't have a huge effect. Most people play with it nearly made out.
    • Interceptions: Affects DB hands. The lower it is, the more dropped interceptions.
    • Tackling: Affects broken tackles and it hits.
    Those are the main ones. Never put a slider at 0 or 100 either. Apparently it causes issues. I use 5 and 95 as max.