Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by craig cappola, Aug 31, 2012.

1. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

I just signed up and got approved. How do I go about searching for a league for madden Xbox. Really looking forward to getting started, would really appreciate if someone can let me know.

Thanks

2. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

The league I am in, GMFL, is about to have a few openings even though we are currently full. There are people already on the wait list, but it doesn't hurt to throw your name in the hat.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/gmfl-wait-list.61866/

4. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

So is there just a few leagues, or is there always new ones being added?

How long do I have to wait?

Will I have to take a team in the middle of a season or years into a dynasty?

Appreciate the help

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

They add leagues based on demand. If all leagues are full and there are lots of new guys joining and looking for leagues, they will add another one.

To get a reply on your interest in a league? Should be soon. To actually get into the league? Could be tomorrow, could be weeks from now. It all depends on who drops when. You will have better luck trying to join the league Rookie Symposium because it is mostly new guys like yourself, and there will be quite a few who drop before the league even starts, or get kicked for lack of activity sometime soon.

Most leagues won't be years in for a few months, so if you get into a league within the next couple weeks you'll most likely be in the early stages of Year 1.

• Like Like x 1
  6. craig cappola

craig cappola Walk On

Thanks again buddy!!!