1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE let RichieRod end up in Columbus!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jello1717, May 30, 2011.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Everyone that knows me well enough knows that I thought RichieRod was a world class douche bag before he even stepped foot on campus. Then I despised him even more for what he did to my beloved Wolverines. I have to admit that even though he's a world class douche bag, he never performed enough douchebaggery to force himself to have to leave (he just got canned for not knowing what the definition of the word "defense").

I used to think that I'd never wish RichieRod on my worse enemy, but when the possibility presented itself, I found out that I was actually full of shit. With that in mid, I'd find it HILARIOUS if RichieRod ended up as a Fuckeye.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6606999&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

• Like Like x 3
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Keep hoping. He'll be lucky to wear a head coaches hat at any top 10 program again.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

This will never happen and is a complete waste of a topic.

Why not post this in the thread already discussing this in the Cheap Seats (where this thread would belong anyway)?

4. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

This.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Because I didn't see that thread when I posted this.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yup

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

8. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

What would be funny is if Richrod got the job, then spent the next 20 years owning Hoke and Michigan.