Please Read: Addressing The TMFL

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:

I've decided to address the league so there are no misconceptions about things. I'm not going to go into details because it would likely undermine The Natural's ability to put himself in a position to redeem himself. I try as often as possible to put people in situations where they can succeed but I must balance that with what is best for the site as a whole and the TMFL in particular.

To the point: The Naturals admittance to the TMFL was an attempt to give him an opportunity to improve the negative opinion people had of him. That didn't work out to my expectations and as a result he is no longer part of the TMFL.

Personally, I hope he can learn from this and become a good member of TSO, but people pushing the boundry of what is acceptable turns into an arms race, especially when people are new to TSO. I'm not going to allow that to happen here. I feel we have a good group of members and going forward the TMFL will be stronger and stronger. I hope everyone notices that there is more to the TMFL than showing up and playing your games, there is an expectation of mutual respect and the ability to learn and take direction from leadership.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them as soon as I can.

• Like Like x 5
  2. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Jul 26, 2010
    Featured Threads:
    Well written Shaun maybe you should become an HR manager
    • Like Like x 1