PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

PLEASE READ

Insane EA Server Glitch. I went to advance past Week 11 and it skipped Week 12 completely. I did the usual way to advance. Luckily DJ saved the dynasty before anyone played. So we will have to repeat Week 11. I will reinvite you all.

Sorry about this guys, I really don't know how this happened or how it is possible. Advance will be Friday.

Again, totally sorry. So everyone has a freebie Week 11. Huge inconvieniece. If everyone had won their games I wouldn't have done this but a couple people lost and I figured you guys would like to play your games anyway.

Hopefully everyone understands.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

ah PISSS

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Invites have been sent. Again, sorry. Holds us up majorly.

4. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

It's all good, shit happens.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

No worries Masler. I'd like another crack at GT. Hopefully I can only turn the ball over 9 times instead of 10!

6. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Well this sucks. But it happens. This happened to me once during offseason recruiting. I tried to go from week 2 to week 3 and it skipped to week 5. Luckily i was paying attention and went to the dashboard while it was simming and it was ok the next time i went for it.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

It says you quit the dynasty Griff. Is this true?

8. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Well i tried to replay my game again and instead of destroying Syracuse like i did before i was down 28-0 at the half. Also my wife is due to have our baby and my free time will be limited. The inconsistancy of players in this dynasty has also hurt my feelings towards this. I am in another one and 1 person in 3 seasons has left. We are replacing one a week it seems. Sorry all but 1 OD and COD MW2 and a baby will be my free time the next months. Also i need to work as much as possible to save up for a new computer since mine at home is busted!

Sorry again.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright man. good luck with everything. Thanks for all you've done.

Well there goes one of the original memers and one of the most active...down to 8...foldin like a 2 7 it seems.

We need to pick this up guys before we flat line.

10. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

well this blows, looks like UCLA repeats against CPU

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'll throw this out there again to you Masler. I'd be willing to move from my ACC spot if needed. Im in a OD with FSU so I have an ACC team already. Im willing to move pretty much anywhere needed.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

i know you have a pac 10, what about SEC

13. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I have Tennessee in the Trifecta. I'll move or stay put. Whatever makes it easier for you to fill this back up.

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

well then it's your pick, Pac 10 or SEC. Having an ACC opening could potentially help

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I'd take Washington or Washington State in the Pac-10. Seems like the Pac10 teams are the hardest to fill and im out west anyways. Washington would be my first choice but if they are too good, I'll take the lowly Cougars.

16. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

YOU DO NOT WANT WASHINGTON STATE!

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea I wouldn't give you Washington State....it was bad enough when I took them in Climb the Ladder...there's no hope there...I could give you the Huskies. Would you mind finishing out the season though? And I can switch you in off season?

18. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sounds good. I'll finish up with UVA.