Please Read.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Aug 28, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Please Read.

The following rules have been quite lax. i want you all to reread them and know that they will begin to be enforced like drinking and driving. I Know its long, read through it all. Please post that you agree to this and YOU WILL DO IT.

COACHES MUST ALSO GIVE A GENERAL IDEA/ESTIMATE for when they expect to complete their HUM v. CPU games ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS. You Will Have 48 HOURS TO COMMUNICATE YOUR INTENTIONS OR AN EVO AMBER ALERT WILL BE PLACED ON YOU!! READ HERE FOR DEFINITION OF E.A.A.S.

This means:

You must post [within 48 hours of last advance] in the Weekly Game Schedules when you intend to play your game, whether it be against another user or the CPU. This will help the commish know whether the week can be advanced within 72 hours (or less) or if someone needs additional time for a reasonable excuse. If your game must be simmed with a failure to communicate, the following guidelines will apply:
    * Game Simmed with a pre-notifed excuse to the commish - No Penalty
    * First Offense - Loss of 5 hours recruiting
    * Second Offense - Loss of 10 hours of recruiting
    * third Offense - Booted from League
    --In order to spark more activity on the forums I have developed a new reward system.. This is based on "Game Weeks"
    There are 3 Levels, Just as there are 3 levels to being Inactive.
    1. You will earn an in-depth write up about your team.
    2. You gain up to 3 Scholarships
    3. You can pick your OOC for Next Season.

ALL HUM V. HUM GAMES MUST BE SCHEDULED on the message boards. I REPEAT ALL HUM V. HUM GAMES MUST BE SCHEDULED ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.

Also:
    If you know ahead of time you are not going to be able to meet a deadline (for whatever reason) please let me know ASAP. This way, we can simply simulate your game/recruiting and keep the dynasty moving along nicely.

Forum Activity - This really needs to pick up. everyone needs to find something to add to the od. Remember your experience in this od is determined by you. the more we all contribute the better we are.

Also i have added a little more clarification on the rules.

Currently the Rules on Game plan are as follows:

Used only conservative. like a few times in a single drive or a few times during the game. no over use is allowed.

Pass/Run commit. also used sparingly.

Next season the rules will be:

Leave them all on normal/conservative for game plan with the exception of chew clock at the appropriate times. (no more agg)

Pass/Run commit - No Run Commit, Use pass commit sparingly.

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

What about aggressive on clock management. If I am trailing by 2 TD's in the second half, I need that clock to move as slowly as possible. I need to buy time.

Mike

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i want to know also about aggressive on the option play. It basically picking going after qb or going after the hb. Aggressive has your guys go for qb on option plays

4. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

read/agreed but why all conservative or normal gameplan is there a glitch or is this being abused?

5. indyballin22

indyballin22 Walk On

read and agreed

6. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

sounds good i agree

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    read and understood!

8. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

Read and agreed.

9. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Time management would ok to have agg..

this would be a fair option

Basically the there are lots of complaints about guys over using them. this way it just takes all of the complaining away. and it appears the game plays a bit more realistic if you dont change your gameplan settings. we'll see how it goes the next 7 weeks and i'll re evaluate the gameplan settings.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Read and agreed with no complaints (y)

11. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

12. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

read and agree.