Please save replays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nashvillain15, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

Please save replays

So I think the replay thing is really cool. I made myself an Oregon preview video as some of you have seen.

I think we could take it one step further and maybe do a top 3 plays of the week or something. It would take me like 5 minutes to as long as you upload your plays. I'm pretty sure I can get them from the dynasty feed.

Also at the end of the year I'd like to do a tribute to both the National Champion and the Heisman winner. So if you save your plays throughout the year it will make it much easier for me in the end.

What do you guys think? I think it'd be fun to share our dynasty with the rest of the TF family.

2. ken10

ken10 Walk On

How do we save replays?

3. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

At the end of the game go to Highlights and search through for the play you remember. Its easier to find if you look for A's and A+'s. (it rates all the plays) click on it and it will give you a bunch of options. I personally think Broadcast looks the best but if you preview it and it doesn't catch the greatness of the play choose a different one. After the replay plays the entire way through it will ask you to save.

If you are playing in an online dynasty it will automatically upload your saved replays to the dynasty website for everyone to see.

4. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

mna this sounds like a great idea i would love to help in any way possible but i dont breally know how to make vids or anything but im sure i could find ssome way to help.

5. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

Great idea man!

6. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

If you just save your good plays, you know 20+ yard touchdowns, touchdowns in which you juked out 2 or 3 guys, int and fumble returns for touchdowns. One handed grabs, tip drills. All of these make for great plays.

But even more, say your runningback is in the heisman race. Save any decent play. You get 5 replay saves a game. So at the end of the season we can all vote on a heisman based on the replays and stats put together. Then I can put a tribute to your guy using your replays and we can share it with the TF community.

Also I'm gonna put highlights of the National Champions for the TF Community to see. So any highlights you save are very useful.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

This is another awesome idea. I love whatbim hearing from u guys!!!!!

8. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

I am down with all this as far as uploading videos and saving them and posting them in a forum i can do that.But some of the other stuff will need a minor walk threw once so i can do it every week.Not very computer savvy when it comes to developing these nice pieces of art work you guys do.Be patient with me till i get good at it please cause i love the ideas from all of you also.This league is headed in a great direction and glad to be a part of it.