Please Vote - Does it Bug you when people celebrate after scoring?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hellisan, May 10, 2009.

?

Does it anger you when somebody does a "Y" button celebration, and/or mascot celebrat

Poll closed Jun 9, 2009.
  1. Yes, it pisses me off

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, it doesn't bug me

4.8%
  3. Don't have an opinion

95.2%
  1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Please Vote - Does it Bug you when people celebrate after scoring?

Does it anger you when somebody does a "Y" button celebration, and/or mascot celebration, after scoring?

The reason I ask this is because I have noticed that some people don't celebrate after they score and others do. It seems to be something close to half and half, but probably a few more that do.

I'm making this a public poll so I (maybe we) can get an idea of people that might be offended by the celebrations. Then I (maybe we) can try not to do it when playing them... Personally I always press y after the score just because it looks more realistic than the "statue pose" that happens when you don't. The only thing that bugs me is when people run all the way across the field to celebrate with the mascot, or start flipping out with their player running in little circles or something (JMS) I find that annoying just becuase it doesn't look realistic at all, but it doesn't offend me or anything.

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

that was against the cpu......

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I actually like seeing the different animations, especially the team specific ones. Now, if a guy's running it up on me, AND he's extending the celebrations, that's a bit much. I usually just hit B just after I cross the goal line. Usually the guy drops the ball, points to the stands or whatever, but it only lasts a couple seconds, and it looks more real than when a guy runs the length of the endzone to get to the mascot. Plus, it looks better on the video.

But big plays at big moments - celebrate it up, I say.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

I think it adds to the college atmosphere.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Out of habit I hit "Y" as soon as I cross the goal line..I hardly ever celebrate with the mascot..

It doesn't bother me too much when people celebrate, but it does when they drive down the field getting lucky..score..decide to act like an idiot and are still losing lol

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Again I just thought it wasn't "sim" (y) - no guy could ever move in 2-foot circles at 16 MPH hahahahha

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

about as sim as Texas AM getting 10 5 star recruits every year

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I always throw up the 'V for Victory'

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I don't know how to celebrate like high stepping into the endzone...I do the team ones...they aren't over exuberate

10. jfosh

jfosh Super

I love teasing that Bruin with the ball after I score.

11. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

I almost find it more annoying if someone flips into the endzone when not needed. Both dont bother me much but if I had to choose I would say flipping into the endzone when no one is around is pushing it.

12. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The only time I will celebrate is in a rivalry game against a user I've playd a few times.

13. MaxPayne2k

MaxPayne2k Guest

Doesn’t bug me @ all when someone does that it’s all about respect and I don’t see that as a DISRESPECT but running up the score is Cheese to me no doubt and shouldn’t be allowed.

-MaxPayne2k